Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

holy shit these wagons are bussin perfect day no cap 69 skibidy toilet

since when is not being out of townrange a reason to disagree with a scumread on someone? It can be an explanation for why someone is town but it doesn’t necessarily invalidate scumreads depending on the circumstances

but you don’t actively scumread anyone

that post was talking about lol, I know guava was the one who asked but it’s irrelevant

People said, for example, “guava is scum because they’re making reads that sound surface-level”. I think surface-level-sounding reads are part of guava’s towngame. Therefore, I disagreed with those scumreads.

1 Like

how did you misread this but also added nothing at the same time

I’m Thinking About It

VOTE: lol

1 Like

How have you read me like a book?

1 Like

Do you no longer think this is tvt?

HOLY SHID LOL
Did I steal someone’s like?

1 Like

I do not think we should kill wind or zugzwang

The only wagon I like is guava

I never know how to describe the place that people like this game’s Arctic occupy in my mind space. He gets to be called town for now, but I think there are very specific game situations in which he is always a wolf, and I think I will be able to spot those circumstances by around D2 or D3.

I wish I had… 48 more hours for catch-up
I bet there is so much content I would love to get into once I get the time to

like what

VOTE: Garfooled

Scummy post
Lols post above this are also scummy
its a sad state of affairs when the 2 LHF are the 2 scummiest people

Ftr my vote on Caitlin is because I haven’t bothered to switch targets
I’m stuck on post 250 at the moment lol
I still haven’t reassessed my read of Caitlin
BECAUSE I HAVENT READ THEIR POSTS

whats wrong with bussin?

Your username doesn’t stand out in a wallpost, and they were talking about Guava previously so I got confused

1 Like

It’s not productive for me to explain this to you right now. You will get mad at me and we will achieve nothing. They are also vague and vibe based. Basically it’s just “if my net of wolves keeps coming up empty it’s probably Arctic”