Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Quava quava quava. It’s a Quava day

“not out of town range” seems like a strange way to open a read that concludes with >rand town

you making posts like this are why i think you have wolf equity with guava

i didn’t think of making a point of it because the odds of sniping both wolves in an 11 player game are next to nothing but you go and say this so yeah

towny from their early posting but fell off
I wouldn’t hate to see them go but I do think they’re >rand town even if it’s just a bit
one difference in that wolf game you posted to here is that he never brought up how he was town every 2 posts like he has in this game

1 Like

I phrased that poorly, I don’t think they’re >rand town, I think they’re probably arouuuund =rand town, but this is exclusively because of the Game State that we are in where I don’t particularly wolfread anyone else. I thought they were >rand town at the start of the day, and I have stopped thinking this toward now, despite my read not worsening, because the competition got harsher.

This explanation intended to make my reads clearer, not to explain away what makes you think I’m partnered with Guava, which is entirely fair

We should all just designate one person to collectively scum read
Town seems to have a hard time? To many town reads? Cant find somebody scummy? Introducing your solution, random.org!

1 Like

I love having wolf equity it’s my favourite hobby ^_^ Many people have things such as private equity, which I find uninteresting and also reprehensible, so I turn to ethically sourced forms of equity such as wolf

1 Like

Okay I never asked this before to keep the illusion that im a good player who knows what they’re talking about but what is [blank] equity

1 Like

Having partnership equity with someone means you sound like you’re partnered. Having wolf equity with osmeone means you sound like you’re wolves with them. Arctic is saying I sound like I’m a wolf with guava

1 Like

Mahjong gang etc etc et al

Oh okay ty

okay but like
clearly nobody is outted from meta or we would know about it at this point
so “playing like their town self” is not going to mean anything in this gamestate

i feel like everyone else has done things that are towny. do you not? what has guava done that’s towny to you other than being in their townrange, which applies to everyone else?

i haven’t spoken about lol yet, but i feel like the approach he’s taken with “the game is easy so i’m just vibing” is not something that would allow him to survive very long as mafia, and i feel like he would recognize this as a wolf - so I’m inclined to think he would have tried to make more of an appearance rather than messing around and doing things that would garner negative attention for no good reason - like how he voted wind just because someone asked nicely, made a bunch of empty posts, told someone to iso him for no reason, as well as how he’s blatantly playing for self-pres rather than trying to feign caring about the wagons closer to eod. this is in a way glorified twtbaw so I wouldn’t put it any further than not wanting to kill him on day 1, and if we miss he’s back on the table i guess

2 Likes

Get fucked,
uh,
Hm.

3 Likes

lmao

this is a bad read from you lol, you know me better than this

:white_check_mark: This just straightforwardly explains how I feel!

Guava is not out of their townrange, which made me disagree with early scumreads on them, but now that everybody else has done things that are towny, I don’t townread them anymore.

I am not actively supporting the wagon on her because 1. I don’t actively scumread them, unlike a lot of people, and 2. it is the top wagon and that is boring, but I think they’re a perfectly fine execution.

1 Like

Confession: I regenerated the number until I got myself for this joke

1 Like

do you want to die then

this isnt about me, this is about you

you will die D5

3 Likes

If I have my way he’ll die D2 or D3

2 Likes

Are you guys talking about lol or Guava? Because Guava’s the one who “nicely asked” lol to vote Wind