Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yours is good as is I can keep you and Cait straight and also I don’t know how to pick avatars

1 Like

I had a few I wanted to do but I opted not to since the resolution didnt work out
I need a new one, this is a re-used one and I dont like it
Might use a noivern pfp ngl

Good one please

I’m just always Mets Lemres

oh actually, since that’s L-1, I would like to say that if guava flips wolf please revisit May because I think they have high w/w equity, mainly from the way May has been handling guava - early on May felt overly generous to guava but then pointed out one thing they didn’t like, which is a good way to leave yourself open to the possibility of having to bus, and recently I think their handling of him with what I pointed out earlier didn’t make much sense at all, with “not out of their townrange” being a weird way to conclude a read that is either =rand town or >rand town. just feels like they don’t know what to do with him despite acknowledging quite literally everyone else has towntold to some degree

1 Like

Hold on
I need to do this first
For Luka

Or sometimes The Guy sometimes I’m My Guy

2 Likes

Chase(trademarked) your account has been disabled due to possible suspicious activity, your Online banking and ATM debit card have been blocked until we can verify your identity. Follow the one time link here and verify your identity [virus link] failure to verify identity may lead to permanent hold on your account.

2 Likes

sure

1 Like

once i get ohme ill change it

1 Like

my pronouns are good/boy

atsisiųsti (3)
cool skeleton

2 Likes

cute but somebody else sent smnt first, sry

I have good avatar ideas but I can’t be anything other than May. Here. I should make alts so I can have interesting avatars.

atsisiųsti (4)
me when im mafia but i dont know what to say so i just type random letters

4 Likes

g

If guava is wolf this game is easy as hell so I don’t have to read them or think about them ^_^ These are my principles

surprisingly little amount of posts to come back to

if guava is a wolf you’re done kid