Zugzwang (2): Caitlin, lol
WindwardAway (1): guavagudetama
Garfooled (1): May
lol (1): Luka

Not Voting (2): Zugzwang, Garfooled

Because it barely moved.

2 Likes

Lol thanks

Person is wolfread early on. I neutral to townread them so I say vaguely positive things about them. They become top wagon, because they are top wagon I mostly ignore them, I am not particularly opposed to their execution but I prefee pushing counterwagons so I do that. People call us insanely partnered <— we are here

Part I don’t want to happen and which will hopefully not happen: they flip wolf and I am immeidtaely executed the next day and flip town

2 Likes

Still mulling over the Guava wagon

That won’t happen if you also flip wolf

2 Likes

And I lost that game. Which is why I’m so nervous about what happens if guava flips wolf. But I can assure you I know how this treatment goes over and what happens to me if the player I’m doing it to turns out to be a wolf. I promise I have the fight in me to properly defend guava if we’re partnered here

Here’s the game if you’re curious Completed: Knight Errant II: The Second Coming

Featuring such hits as

2 Likes

But yeah here is my explanation of this behaviour I do from the words of a Very Towny Town Flipped Town May

1 Like

Good for you or sorry that it happened, I’m not reading that

3 Likes

Investigate these nuts

1 Like

Evwryone is allergic to reading

1 Like

Tbh my logic of “everyone has towntold except guava” isn’t actually great given that there are two wolves in this game

but it’s not a reason to think i’m necessarily wrong on guava, because if I am then two people are fooling me instead of one

Anyway I think I have my D1 foundation that I need to build better reads once I have a flip and I don’t know how much better an understanding of the gamestate I can gain without one. Guava is my favoured flip right now because so much of the game has revolves around them. So I’m fine with things as is

Either way, you’re a fool

1 Like

Like I’m so defensive about this partnered with guava thing cause this happens to me very very frequently I can think of many games where this exact thing has come up. That I sound partnered with a top wolfread because I ignored them. And I don’t know how to fix it, because I don’t want to waste my energy casing players if I know I won’t get better reads out of doing so… the only thing I’ll get is looking towny for casing them if they flip wolf. Which is a stupid reason to do something.