Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

May’s eod was insanely towny
nearly every post was dripping town mindset

this character looks like if coraline got an anime

I’m not really convinced but maybe it’s the fear speaking

I’m not giving my peek until later in the day btw
just don’t hammer anything for no reason, obviously

idk if I’ve ever been more convinced on a TR

Bad news guys i was the Neopolitan cop and was targetes by vanilizer last night so this is now a mountainous game with 1 IC. Good luck with that information

3 Likes

They call me Obvtown May

1 Like

This i sbecause I am town and not a wolf :+1: Nobody I am a wolf. N ever I do this when I am obv tow n

Dunno why target me with that when i’m likely to be pushed regardless, but im guessing either my townreads or wolfreads are goated or i left some crumb by accident and they caught it. Gonna sleep figure it out gamers

I suggest nobody responds to this in the event that it’s fake and ends up spewing half the game as VT

3 Likes

It does really come across that I am rubbing in that I’m being townread as a wolf but I’m acutally making up for 3 consecutive games where I couldn’t rub it in because I randed scum in every single one of them. If I were town were right after the Sorc17er I’d be smug about it then but I was’t

this

It’s not fake, treat me as IC

who are the wolves then

or CC now and you caught a wolf. i never so fancy plays you should know that arctic

they are 2 of abi/lol/psyx/wind/gar

inb4 what did I expect you to say

I’m rescinding my townread on @WindwardAway

I’m gonna need you to play more openly today because idk who the wolves are, and I want you to be an easy read, which I can get if you start playing properly

1 Like

Judging his play so far arctic is completely off and for some reason feels awkward around me all game. He probably knew i was the cop somehow and sniffed me out. my poe is arctic/zug/wind going forward

well you tried

1 Like

To explain it hes been giving me big cock larry vibes rather than poor wittle arcy vibes as of late. no depression mildly frozen. calculated murderer

VOTE: Arctic

2 Likes