Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

| > town flip in poe of 3 that supposedly has all wolves
| > doesn’t reevaulate at all, just lumps another one in

Would abi kill cait when they’ve got a pocket/shield each other dynamic going on?

she can respond to this also if she wants

OK? why did you target me with the vanillizer then if im wrong. bozo

x

i gave a poe of 3 for a reason i get to be wrong once and get away with it

I can understand the first thing because I haven’t really been complaining and whining this game but I think it’s too early to read me from that

I don’t understand why you think i’d be frozen, though

if you rescind your claim i’m deathtunneling you

2 Likes

CC me instead of writing pointless threats

VOTE: lol

Nice, guess you’re outed. Now to figure out if its arctic, wind or im stupid

k

(that was not a cc, so keep pr cover)

dont think its zenon or luka ever
garfooled very towny depends on how he keeps chugging
may could be wrong on feels like town sheep the collective brain i guess
psyx is kinda there for more numbers could go either way would wager townie tho

havent read what caitlin was saying ima assume killed for being towny but mighta had some good reads as well or softed pr the game is villagery in general and most agreed so you had to stand out to die n1

then why bother voting me? that makes it even more wolfy its a random temper tantrum that achieves nothing. if youre a villager you would wait if youre a wolf you know no ones gonna CC me so you can throw around votes willy nilly

I don’t believe your claim, and I expect you’ll rescind.

yes you do stop pretending i give you until i wake up or else i assume you are trying to CC me

Btw this is a really dumb thing to do as VT because unlike like any other PR claim they would know you were lying if they didn’t target you, so it’s not like you could get nightkilled by doing this

2 Likes

I do not. It does not make sense in PR!You’s position to claim. I have much more to add but I would rather not ruin PR cover further.

If you’re real you could have claimed later in the game knowing no one would be able to cc you instead of effectively revealing as IC on day 2 for no reason

1 Like

(Wolves do not get feedback with the vanillizer, I just asked zone)