Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I literally do not believe this.

Amusingly I get accused of having TMI in almost any game where I play well because my town reads are “too accurate for weak reasons”

1 Like

May is right lol

1 Like

This is also a thing I very intentionally do.

If I’m right and I’m hard defending people. And I force wolfs to believe I will never reeval (cause I literally won’t) and I can get my town reads to also defend me

They ALWAYS have to kill one of us.

1 Like

God your so town and I fucking love it.

It’s the hardest thing in the world for me to lie to anyone I care about.

1 Like

Speaking of nobody actually pushed that point so I’m starting to think wolfs either

Realized pushing me was not the play here cause I got enough defense

Or.

That’s just not why Cait got killed.

Caitlin I fucking love you okay I’m sorry I’m about to call you out :p

Ahem clears throat

Caitlin is very good at reading me but she has to be right like right at the start. Every single time I’ve pocketed her as wolf she’s never found me later on.

Wolf me ALWAYS tries to pocket the fuck out of her cause I am acutely aware of how to get her to keep town reading me if I can get her in my pocket.

1 Like

Wtf where are you that they don’t have Bagels for breakfast? Bagels are the go to I imagine you must live in the fiery bowels of Tartarus.

Dope thanks for reading it and confirming my thought process

1 Like

This vote count is tragic…

This being the list of names not Luka

lol
Psyx
WindwardAway
PrincessAbigail
Garfooled
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:
May
Luka
Arctic
Zugzwang

Above the Line is Town Core

Below it is Scum Core

I don’t null read that shit is for the weak minded this is a joke but also not a joke

Your town or your not

1 Like

VOTE: Zug

Peace and Love town

wind/abbi not w/w

(still reading up)

1 Like

kinda embarrasingly i now see you can read this as “you aren’t going to CC me” rather than expecting a CC…

definitely not fully convinced but UNVOTE

It’s kinda funny how this is nearly the inversion of my reads…

1 Like

@PrincessAbigail

Can you towncase yourself? Like, pick out things you wouldn’t be able to fake / would choose not to do as wolf.

1 Like