Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I failed too much at towncasing May so I’ll just give postnumbers of the towniest posts
if you want elaboration about anything, ask me
parens around posts that go together

Very towny: (1360, 1366, 1374), (entire “i’m doomed if guava’s wolf” thing, 1450 especially makes it feel genuine)
Towny: 357, (1222, 1223, 1225)

also I have to say although I still tr may I no longer have the same confidence and feel the impending doom vibes now

same thing but for Luka:

Very towny: 304, 1301
Towny: 174, 1306

(yes this is how I think)

arctic is 284 & 285 which may have been some of the towniest posts from everyone so far
(and also the boring stuff of genuine-feeling solving and pushing hypos but that is kind of icing on the read tbh)

oh and 713

does psyx normally use this phrase?

hydration

if not I find it a little sus

Welcome to Sweden lol

I still need to understand the Gar read more but I might reconsider if there’s a good reason behind it.
Im still in the firm belief that Arctic is town.
And I’m unsure on the rest of my reads but yeah the poe for me looks the same as yours, minus swapping Arctic and Gar. And if I choose to trust your read on them, that would just leave me with May/Luka/Zug.

No idea

24 , 397 , 1477 and 4773 is towny for wind, but 9742, 17263486915, 47, 9375, 24, and 475 is wolfy

2 Likes

these confirm may/luka never w/w, especially since they’re posted in the same minute

(yes I am aware this makes me more likely to be mislimmed. se la vie)

@luka time to take your idea :)
give me someone to wolfcase and I will do it (again, with maximum confirmation bias)

and yeah I’m aware that if I trust lol, with a towncore of arctic/may/luka, I have a poe of 4 (which is winning if correct)

but also I’m feeling paranoid about may and luka, and think i’m likely to be mislimed so i’d like a poe of 3

“yes I am very aware of my thread position no it’s not a wolftell stay mad”

arctic is talking to me and telling me the accuracy of my reads didn’t matter much this game

there is NO way town makes that post. like, what town says “oh i’m just gonna vote my locktown top TR because it doesn’t change anything?”

you scumslipped

where?