Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

You’re wrong and the play isn’t +ev. You need to try to find the wolves, and make sure your reads are as accurate as possible. Try isoing me. It’ll help.

Why woyld I argue with her? I know she’s a villager and arguing with her will only make me look wolfier in everyone’s eyes while not helping me find the wolves. Not one bit surprised that you’d want that though.

Did u decide just now that me and Leafia arent T/T?

U say that… But u just now address them after I mention it

While looking for evils can be great in a vacuum, wolves are in a team. Playing like they’re all alone results in games like Need For Speed.

If someone looks suspicious in a vacuum and everyone is saying so, or everyone’s willing to just shrug their execution, what would their partners be doing?
Some evils push their partners, some prop them up to greatness and some ignore them entirely. Leafia had Marluna as a random scumlean, which seemed potentially partnered to me given her usual playstyle, as well as her preference to kill Wiz first. Do you get what I’m saying?

Oh right, why does Leafia TR Zenon even?

It’s technically possible, but May / Sulit as a team raises a few questions. I don’t know Sulit’s wolf meta, so I’m asking if anyone else does

I get what ur saying, but u played with Leafia, called out their weak points just last game, why would they continue doing that?

Zenon is just so naturally charismatic and brilliant, you mean you don’t TR her too?

No, they’re just null

I had no way of knowing what she would or wouldn’t do. That’s why Marluna’s flip could shine light on her alignment.
If Marluna was evil, I would’ve pushed Leafia today

I have no reason to TR them, let Leafia answer

That’s an interesting reaction from you… noted.

???
Why wouldn’t they change their playstyle after u broadcasted theirs last game to everyone?

Leafia decidedly did not change her playstyle between other past games where she was evil.

You’re sounding upset that people don’t think we’re TvT here. I wonder why.

You didn’t mention what I mentioned.

Because her play is just like her villager meta.

There’s now an excellent reason to townread them. That I’d rather not get into.

Like I said. Natural charisma

I’m going to address the first point for now, and I’ll be back in a moment.
The T/T thing is bcus I found it strange that Magnus TR us both and then said we couldn’t be T/T

I have arbitrarily decided that Garfooled and May are not aligned, or else the former wouldn’t come across as uninformed here unless he’s faking it. Why would he fake it though?

I townread Leafia more because she didn’t try to push me to death when she was pressured, like she would as evil. She gets nervous easily when she’s bad.
Here’s my reason for townreading you:

It’s more of a shrug read, because I haven’t really seen you around as much as I would expect from past games? You aren’t even inactive, it’s that we had about one back and forth yesterday and that was it.