Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I had no way of knowing what she would or wouldn’t do. That’s why Marluna’s flip could shine light on her alignment.
If Marluna was evil, I would’ve pushed Leafia today

I have no reason to TR them, let Leafia answer

That’s an interesting reaction from you… noted.

???
Why wouldn’t they change their playstyle after u broadcasted theirs last game to everyone?

Leafia decidedly did not change her playstyle between other past games where she was evil.

You’re sounding upset that people don’t think we’re TvT here. I wonder why.

You didn’t mention what I mentioned.

Because her play is just like her villager meta.

There’s now an excellent reason to townread them. That I’d rather not get into.

Like I said. Natural charisma

I’m going to address the first point for now, and I’ll be back in a moment.
The T/T thing is bcus I found it strange that Magnus TR us both and then said we couldn’t be T/T

I have arbitrarily decided that Garfooled and May are not aligned, or else the former wouldn’t come across as uninformed here unless he’s faking it. Why would he fake it though?

I townread Leafia more because she didn’t try to push me to death when she was pressured, like she would as evil. She gets nervous easily when she’s bad.
Here’s my reason for townreading you:

It’s more of a shrug read, because I haven’t really seen you around as much as I would expect from past games? You aren’t even inactive, it’s that we had about one back and forth yesterday and that was it.

Here are my thoughts:
Sulit has the most equity with everyone at the moment, so I think we would pressure them until they’re online unless anyone has a different suggestion.

Exe 1, kill 1, 5.
Exe 1, kill 1, 3.
Exe 1.

Yeah, this is fine. Just kill whomever, pretty much

I’m fine with that. VOTE: Sulit

u quoted zenon just now is what i meant

ok but how?

i havent played much with zenon but they’re more passive than usual to me

1: Your point?

2: I can’t really explain it well. She just has a style to her townplay that’s easy for me to say.

also wait, so do u TR sulit or not? u’ve been flipflopping on that

Null on Sulit right now.

u didnt address their SR read of u till now is my point

what’s the difference between their wolf playstyle and their town one?

Would you like to pressure Sulit as well, Gar? If you don’t have a solid read on her slot.