Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Ah no, that was me testing Leafia. I was SRing them and wanted to see if they would give good answers bcus if they’re wolf they would struggle more to fake reads. And the second question was for u bcus u kept changing ur mind about them so I didn’t understand the flipflopping on that, one second u say blank the next blank.

Or they wanted to see what the popular opinion on me was so that they could sheep it. They keep mentioning that’s what they were doing in this game.

Do they have solid leads on anyone? I think they just asked leading townies about their reads and then shifted towards SRing ppl that suspect them today. I don’t know how to feel about that btw, but Leafia TRs it apparently.

What I saw was, “I TR this slot but I didn’t like that me and Magnus got SR’d”

Yes… They shifted focus yesterday from themselves too, “get me next!” they said while immediately getting offended by our audacity the next day for still suspecting them.

I have read this entire thread, I would be doing the informing.

Leafia was a top wagon at one point, weren’t they?

So even if ur their TR ur still partnered with their top SR, got it

How was I doing that?

Games so easy.

One on wagon one off.

Ez.

I stayed off the Wiz wagon bcus I SR’d u and Leafia more so I didn’t have the motivation to vote them. And they were acting differently from their last game, I just didn’t know if that meant anything.

Plus they were going over either way, whether I voted them or not. I was late to the “Wiz is sus” party.

1 Like

Give me some of ur Charisma, I’m gonna reread Card Captor Sakura

Seriously I donut think there’s ever a world where both wolves looked at the town leader leading a wagon that’s ez to give in cause of the way it was formed and went “yeah let’s avoid that”

I donut think there’s ever a world where both woofs are off wagon.

Box of donuts

I really want a fucking donut

1 Like

same, filled custard and filled cream
oh and donut holes

oh and raspberry rosebuds… oh and apple fritters

yes i worked at a bakery at some point

1 Like

Ever had Paczki donuts?
There’s a holiday for them, February 13th
I want some…

Not really.

Here:

Leafia was a top wagon at least seven hours before EOD, iirc. Yes, she was at some point, but it dissolved and she was never getting executed again by the end of the day due to Wiz.

Leafia doesn’t usually juggle around her reads in superposition, she is usually outspoken about her scumreads if she’s confident and puts complete faith into those she trusts. She’s clearly deadset on you being evil, but she took the chance to change her vote off Sulit and hasn’t been treating either May or I as probably evil today. Her viewpoint being you and Sulit is about as logical as it could be.

Here:

What are your thoughts on May rn?

Could be woofin

The feeling’s mutual

I was trying to pressure them but I also didn’t get the big deal around the SR around them. Bcus they hadn’t read the game yet + were just joking around about being mafosi.
I was more concerned about Leafia but everyone was deadset on Wiz and I didn’t particularly TR or SR them (hence why I just probed for answers)

Litten led a crusade against Wiz because he slipped vanilla town, which made him an applicable target for the claimvig if real, or mafia if not.

(I missed this too, which is surprising. It’s fine.)

I’ll be real, I forgot the things u quoted existed.
But yea they just popped in went “lol I’m mafosi” and I thought they prolly didn’t read. And then the Litten thing, they were being careless about questioning Litten’s methods when Litten was so self-assured. But I also knew English is Wiz’s 2nd language (I think?) so I thought there might be some miscommunication.

(I remember that… I think that’s one of the reasons I didn’t mind them gone too)

this is like helping me jog my memory bcus it feels like my memory do be goldfish sometimes

1 Like

like the leafia and zenon thing? yea i read that, but bcus i was on mobile i forgot that leafia talked to zenon about their vote for some reason.
BUT I READ THAT