Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Ever had Paczki donuts?
There’s a holiday for them, February 13th
I want some…

Not really.

Here:

Leafia was a top wagon at least seven hours before EOD, iirc. Yes, she was at some point, but it dissolved and she was never getting executed again by the end of the day due to Wiz.

Leafia doesn’t usually juggle around her reads in superposition, she is usually outspoken about her scumreads if she’s confident and puts complete faith into those she trusts. She’s clearly deadset on you being evil, but she took the chance to change her vote off Sulit and hasn’t been treating either May or I as probably evil today. Her viewpoint being you and Sulit is about as logical as it could be.

Here:

What are your thoughts on May rn?

Could be woofin

The feeling’s mutual

I was trying to pressure them but I also didn’t get the big deal around the SR around them. Bcus they hadn’t read the game yet + were just joking around about being mafosi.
I was more concerned about Leafia but everyone was deadset on Wiz and I didn’t particularly TR or SR them (hence why I just probed for answers)

Litten led a crusade against Wiz because he slipped vanilla town, which made him an applicable target for the claimvig if real, or mafia if not.

(I missed this too, which is surprising. It’s fine.)

I’ll be real, I forgot the things u quoted existed.
But yea they just popped in went “lol I’m mafosi” and I thought they prolly didn’t read. And then the Litten thing, they were being careless about questioning Litten’s methods when Litten was so self-assured. But I also knew English is Wiz’s 2nd language (I think?) so I thought there might be some miscommunication.

(I remember that… I think that’s one of the reasons I didn’t mind them gone too)

this is like helping me jog my memory bcus it feels like my memory do be goldfish sometimes

1 Like

like the leafia and zenon thing? yea i read that, but bcus i was on mobile i forgot that leafia talked to zenon about their vote for some reason.
BUT I READ THAT

Full (mostly) uh ISO of me and Wiz around EoD if anyone’s curious
I mean I look like I’m advocating for their death but that I also want to look into them more, so idk about u guys but this doesn’t read “confident that they will flip town” to me

slightly worried my room will not have service but we have high hopes

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on partnerships, Sulit?

I don’t mean to ignore this either, by the way. I agree with the logic, I’m just chatting.

ONE BAR LETS GO

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest I haven’t gotten there yet, I’d still like to scroll through May’s and Garf’s ISOs

I couldn’t tell you confidently rn who could be patterned

1 Like

I’m also a little confused as to why Zenon is cleared or something but I’m scared to ask because of possible weird mech stuff involved

A lot of the questioning leafia and kiiruma stuff is because I like to push people on their reads sometimes to see their thought processes and read them

You’ll see in both examples i pressure both players about their reasoning and examples.

The kiiruma was slightly because I was curious about the meta they mentioned because I disliked Garf’s opening: it seemed awkward like a wolf not knowing how to get into the thread

Questioned Leafia for the same reason. Garf was moving up in my reads because I liked their recent posts when they actually tried to get in there and solve stuff: it was mostly just liking their posts and vibes thing, I can probably go back and find a couple I liked.

My read on Garf never was super strong, any aggression with asking people for reasoning was just to see if they had it if that makes sense

1 Like

Litten is so far ahead as a top poster omg