Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I’ll be real, I forgot the things u quoted existed.
But yea they just popped in went “lol I’m mafosi” and I thought they prolly didn’t read. And then the Litten thing, they were being careless about questioning Litten’s methods when Litten was so self-assured. But I also knew English is Wiz’s 2nd language (I think?) so I thought there might be some miscommunication.

(I remember that… I think that’s one of the reasons I didn’t mind them gone too)

this is like helping me jog my memory bcus it feels like my memory do be goldfish sometimes

1 Like

like the leafia and zenon thing? yea i read that, but bcus i was on mobile i forgot that leafia talked to zenon about their vote for some reason.
BUT I READ THAT

Full (mostly) uh ISO of me and Wiz around EoD if anyone’s curious
I mean I look like I’m advocating for their death but that I also want to look into them more, so idk about u guys but this doesn’t read “confident that they will flip town” to me

slightly worried my room will not have service but we have high hopes

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on partnerships, Sulit?

I don’t mean to ignore this either, by the way. I agree with the logic, I’m just chatting.

ONE BAR LETS GO

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest I haven’t gotten there yet, I’d still like to scroll through May’s and Garf’s ISOs

I couldn’t tell you confidently rn who could be patterned

1 Like

I’m also a little confused as to why Zenon is cleared or something but I’m scared to ask because of possible weird mech stuff involved

A lot of the questioning leafia and kiiruma stuff is because I like to push people on their reads sometimes to see their thought processes and read them

You’ll see in both examples i pressure both players about their reasoning and examples.

The kiiruma was slightly because I was curious about the meta they mentioned because I disliked Garf’s opening: it seemed awkward like a wolf not knowing how to get into the thread

Questioned Leafia for the same reason. Garf was moving up in my reads because I liked their recent posts when they actually tried to get in there and solve stuff: it was mostly just liking their posts and vibes thing, I can probably go back and find a couple I liked.

My read on Garf never was super strong, any aggression with asking people for reasoning was just to see if they had it if that makes sense

1 Like

Litten is so far ahead as a top poster omg

I will tryyyy and read back into some stuff but my phone takes like 3 minutes to load a new page and I am a very impatient and anger prone person

1 Like

to be more clear most of the reason I disliked Marluna was sheeping Litten a little bit, I agreed with them that it was kinda wolfy that Marluna was choosing to spend most of their time in the thread debating mech with Litten instead of actually making reads

my goal soonish is to try and reevaluate a little based on recent flips

I haven’t paid too much attention to Zenon tbh

I didn’t really like your treatment of my slot earlier because I think you are misrepresenting my posts but I think that your recent posts are villagery because they come off as more solvy to me than wolf trying to take control of the thread

Leafia is just ??? to me, I’ve never been very good at reading them but I also find their treatment of me odd. honestly I avoid reading leafia because I have suffered too much embarrassment at confidently pushing her and being wrong but I guess I will need to try my hand at it again

Gaaarf I’m unsure I think that they’ve improved since the start of the game but I’d like to ISO them and may the most tbh because their opening bothered me a lot and I don’t want them to slip by

May I kinda dislike for aforementioned reasons and haven’t seen anything to improve my read

Kiiruma is box

(I hope this post posts I will be mad if T-Mobile heck’s me over)

yay slay t mobile

Zenon not top posting?

Must be woof amirite?

2 Likes
May
Null
Plausible
Maybe?
Unlikely
Sulit
Plausible
Null
Plausible
Plausible
Leafia
Maybe?
Plausible
Null
Unlikely
Garfooled
Unlikely
Plausible
Unlikely
Null
=
May
Sulit
Leafia
Garfooled

Here’s when I’m at. I noticed that May had been taking potshots at Leafia a couple times both today and yesterday, which I don’t think he’d do?
He didn’t to Lemon in Pathological, at least. I want to write more in-depth breakdowns, but I’d want to hear some thoughts in the meantime.
@Kiiruma what the hell.

Leafia (2): Zenon, Garfooled
Garfooled (1): Leafia

Not Voting (4): Magnus, Kiiruma, May, sulit

Patch Notes of Comment 18th: Made the votecounter faster.

1 Like