Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I will tryyyy and read back into some stuff but my phone takes like 3 minutes to load a new page and I am a very impatient and anger prone person

1 Like

to be more clear most of the reason I disliked Marluna was sheeping Litten a little bit, I agreed with them that it was kinda wolfy that Marluna was choosing to spend most of their time in the thread debating mech with Litten instead of actually making reads

my goal soonish is to try and reevaluate a little based on recent flips

I haven’t paid too much attention to Zenon tbh

I didn’t really like your treatment of my slot earlier because I think you are misrepresenting my posts but I think that your recent posts are villagery because they come off as more solvy to me than wolf trying to take control of the thread

Leafia is just ??? to me, I’ve never been very good at reading them but I also find their treatment of me odd. honestly I avoid reading leafia because I have suffered too much embarrassment at confidently pushing her and being wrong but I guess I will need to try my hand at it again

Gaaarf I’m unsure I think that they’ve improved since the start of the game but I’d like to ISO them and may the most tbh because their opening bothered me a lot and I don’t want them to slip by

May I kinda dislike for aforementioned reasons and haven’t seen anything to improve my read

Kiiruma is box

(I hope this post posts I will be mad if T-Mobile heck’s me over)

yay slay t mobile

Zenon not top posting?

Must be woof amirite?

2 Likes
May
Null
Plausible
Maybe?
Unlikely
Sulit
Plausible
Null
Plausible
Plausible
Leafia
Maybe?
Plausible
Null
Unlikely
Garfooled
Unlikely
Plausible
Unlikely
Null
=
May
Sulit
Leafia
Garfooled

Here’s when I’m at. I noticed that May had been taking potshots at Leafia a couple times both today and yesterday, which I don’t think he’d do?
He didn’t to Lemon in Pathological, at least. I want to write more in-depth breakdowns, but I’d want to hear some thoughts in the meantime.
@Kiiruma what the hell.

Leafia (2): Zenon, Garfooled
Garfooled (1): Leafia

Not Voting (4): Magnus, Kiiruma, May, sulit

Patch Notes of Comment 18th: Made the votecounter faster.

1 Like

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

In case anyone’s wondering, this was referring to how May and I have been town time every single game. The only times either of us randed scum were when the other one wasn’t in the game.

What made Gar’s vote different to mine?

This following quote

This post felt like you were softdefending Gar for ??? reasons.

Why don’t you tell me?

Agreed.

Not surprised that you wouldn’t like something that could confirm me.

And i’ll be confirmed town.

PoE and reads can change.

…anyone could answer you here.

[quote=“Magnus, post:1349, topic:4544, full:true”]

As seen here Garfooled.

The world is this world. If you actually tried applying logic, you’d see that.

Hopefully it does.

You voted first so his seemed opportunistic to me, like a wolf seeing a joke vote and leaping onto it.

1 Like

What do you mean what the hell?
I did nothing
:confused:

Will be back when it gets busier. :sleepingleafeon:

I will sah this though. There’s a very good reason why I’ve been treating Magnus the way I have been and why I didn’t initially clear Zenon right away. Kiiruma might be able to guess the reason and the right course of action to take but I’d rather not discuss on what the reason is or state it until D3 at least because it could be bad for town. Now to head back out for now. :sleepingleafeon:

Exactly.
This was faster to respond to first.

1 Like

I can see you believing that. To put what I had said into other words, I was saying that Gar wasn’t just doing whatever bought him goodwill, as he would’ve been if he voted Sulit. If he was partnered with Sulit, refusing to vote makes them look even more partnered, which would be bad for them.

No. I was musing aloud.

I wanted to know if your thoughts on Gar had evolved or shifted since yesterday morning.

So… what exactly do you want?
Is it wondering about my claim because if so I’d rather not hardclaim.

hello sorry my service went poof last night