Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

also if I wanted to I could make it nicer but that’s a lot like saying I could run a marathon

If I wanted, I could draw/color as well, but

Ad 1. I’m not an engineer
Ad 2. It doesn’t help solving the (mafia) game

2 Likes

So it has eight correct (on) position?
(From the notes, I actually didn’t bother solving the whole logic gate)

Ye

I fixed the expression

Kiiruma baited me by pushing on Zenon immediately and preflipping that slot oh so confidently, which looked to me like a wolf trying to look like a villager by being aggressive, without demonstrating any of the nuance that goes into a villager’s decision making process. This was irrespective of Zenon’s alignment, although while I know Kiiruma has a problem with TMI, I don’t think he would push a teammate immediately

Leafia earned that vote fair and square by falsely claiming to be ‘first’ when she wasn’t really first. I beat her to the punch and she went ahead anyway

I’m conditioning everyone’s perception of you. I am the superior May.

How can one person also be someone else?

1 Like

Fake ID.
Alias.
Prank.
Stolen ID.

I’m sure they are more, but these are the most common ones.

1 Like

Marluna’s entrance isn’t super comfortable, given the ellipses and brackets in her posts. I’m picturing her standing off in the corner at a dinner party, awkwardly trying to start a conversation with someone about a conversation topic she’s interested in. It doesn’t come across as a wolf trying to confidently slide their way into chat.

1 Like

My passport was stolen a few days ago

Wow… that’s a perfect picture of me.
(I’m a big introvert.)

1 Like

Is it alignment indicative at all, from your pov?

Noted

I don’t think so.
I’m introvert as either alligment. (It’s just who I am IRL, I don’t think it changes based on if I need to lie, or don’t need to.)

1 Like

Saying that a certain behaviour of yours is NAI is itself AI. You’re reading immediately good to me

Also:

Last.

(I think everyone else checked in already.)

VOTE: Magnus

Nope, I don’t see what u see. This feels TMI + pocketing

Do either of you plan changing your pfp during the game (and should ready myself to not be confused), or it’s fine to handle this pfp as you during this game?

I’m willing to switch back whenever my associate is, or we can play it through until the end. I don’t mind.
You’d receive a warning, so until then don’t expect any random surprises

For which part?
Kiiruma or Marluna?

1 Like

Marluna, strikes me odd that u went “this feels like the sort of person u are and because u claim it’s NAI, ur town”

Do u usually do that?

“U seem like this sort of person”