Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

My passport was stolen a few days ago

Wow… that’s a perfect picture of me.
(I’m a big introvert.)

1 Like

Is it alignment indicative at all, from your pov?

Noted

I don’t think so.
I’m introvert as either alligment. (It’s just who I am IRL, I don’t think it changes based on if I need to lie, or don’t need to.)

1 Like

Saying that a certain behaviour of yours is NAI is itself AI. You’re reading immediately good to me

Also:

Last.

(I think everyone else checked in already.)

VOTE: Magnus

Nope, I don’t see what u see. This feels TMI + pocketing

Do either of you plan changing your pfp during the game (and should ready myself to not be confused), or it’s fine to handle this pfp as you during this game?

I’m willing to switch back whenever my associate is, or we can play it through until the end. I don’t mind.
You’d receive a warning, so until then don’t expect any random surprises

For which part?
Kiiruma or Marluna?

1 Like

Marluna, strikes me odd that u went “this feels like the sort of person u are and because u claim it’s NAI, ur town”

Do u usually do that?

“U seem like this sort of person”

I haven’t seen u do that yet

I think I’m having internet troubles. Anyway, wolves love credit, so taking a townread on board would be preferred over dismissing it. Aggressive wolves tend to challenge these “baseless”, “meaningless” reads, but the purpose of my initial Marluna post was to establish my viewpoint on her as a more passive player. If Marluna wasn’t a wolf, she didn’t come out of the gates raring to go; she might have also accepted my read as it is.
Garfooled can be town as well for the level 1 analysis

So anyway guys. Remember when I said let’s abuse this game to hell and back?
Anyone who isn’t vigilante should claim that they are not vigilante. Why? Because if two people are in the box and they die at the same time, that means one of their targets is mafia. Drunk can party N1 too, which means, that if two power roles dies, we know one is vig and the other one is the hider.

Everyone should do this btw

1 Like

(I sometimes do, although I think May fakes their reads a lot more to gather reactions. I’m also trying to broaden my horizons here, if that makes sense.)
Back in character

1 Like

Anyone who is vigilante should ignore this post and pretend it never existed. I can personally confirm that I am not the vigilante.

This is the only role you should confirm yourself not as, by the way. Don’t confirm yourself as not X for anymore roles, too risky

We’re on odds

Hider dying gets us back to odd