Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Actually, nvm. This works
I don’t have a gun

I was also counting the vigi’s shot

1 Like

I was too

My bad.

WizKvothe haven’t showed up yet.
(Is that someone new? I don’t remember playing with them.)

VOTE: Litten

This strategy just outs the vigilante…

that is literally the point

Read through my posts to see why I want this, as I explained it already. Vigilante should not claim, but everyone who isn’t ciiglante shouke claim that they aren’t

just a reminder
roles do not flip upon death
town gets three free cleats in a 11p setup if power roles act obvious without claiming

That’s a 25% to kill scum D1. 2/3 of the power roles actually want to be attacked at night. vigilante being attacked is losing because the hider finds town or outs mafia.

I’m not the vigilante

1 Like

Yes.
But vigi is the only role, who doesn’t want any type of visit from mafia.
Especially N1.

why did u feel the need to include this? it’s normal to not respond right away. ur drawing attention to the fact that it took u longer than usual to respond and that u have an excuse for it.
could it be that u had to find an explanation that would make sense to me as to why u made that sort of read on Marluna?

ok try to pocket me as well while also discrediting my read of u

i don’t know if i buy it, but i see where ur coming from. is anyone convinced by this?

Their kill goes through n1 regardless if they are hit by mafia or not. And besides, shooting the vigilante once again is losing.

D1: all the power roles are obvious, so three confirmed town
6 VT
2 mafia
25% to hit
N1: 28% to hit mafia by vig

If the mafia kill do not kill the person the hider is hiding behind, the hider gets two clears or a guilty

If you are the vigilante you should not claim that you are the vigilante, nor should you claim that you aren’t the vigilante Marluna

1 Like

so… what ur saying is… if im not vigilante… i should claim not vigilante???

this post took a turn from where I was expecting

I think I like that

1 Like

And this just gives 2 free shots to the 2-shot mafia.
Basically for almost no reason.

if you aren’t the vigilante, claim that you aren’t the vigilante
if you are the vigilante you don’t respond

No it doesnt. Anti claim only cares if you claim your role

ok im not vigilante

1 Like