Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Bwahahaha I’ve now softed every town role!

89cde3e7dff5d7a8f000d072e0908cce

One of them is probably my real role

Don’t claim that you are a PR either, that’s also shootsble if true

1 Like

like, by that I mean, do not say “I am a power role”, that’s as shootable as saying “I am town drunk” if you are drunk

I am drunk!

Jk I’m at work

1 Like

Guys. I have a problem.

They canceled the English version of a mobile game I like and it spiraled me into legit depression so I downloaded the Japanese version of it and I’m trying to teach myself Japanese now

I think i have an addiction

1 Like

But also look what i got my first day

1 Like

Nope.
I was just memeing.
Also Litten putting up a request isn’t the same being a dictator, even if someone (or even Litten) saying otherwhise.
UNVOTE

1 Like

I am ze capitan now

Okay I’m at lunch, time to do stuff.
VOTE: Wiz
Right now my box is Kiiruma and Zenon. Can Not sure who the third person would be. If you are a PR make it obvious that you belong in this box.

Hmm
I think Gar is town. I think Sulit is town. Magnus is a town read below those reads because I didn’t feel like they have been pushing agenda with their reads - they also seem to be self aware that they have been town reading a lot of people in the game, and I think it’s villagery to realize that and admit it.

Which leaves me with

Leafia
Eliza
May
Marluna
Wiz

As my D1 POE.

1 Like

Hmm…what should I do to make you believe I’m not town? Hell, I’m wolf, yeet me now, litten, else I’m gonna kill you on N1.

Hmmm. On further inspection, I actually dislike Magnus’s slot right now, and have decided to make the executive decision to put them back into the day one POE. Really, I have two main issues with these posts.

First, you come to a read of Marluna backwards. It looks like you wrote it from the perspective of Marluna town being what you wanted. I think this because I do not believe you can think about the reasoning for more than five seconds without realizing that it shouldn’t lead you to a conclusion that they are town. In fact, the reasoning itself should give you insight about what type of player Marluna is, NOT what their alignment is. And as well, going on the sidelines standing around awkwardly is something I imaigne most people would believe is wolfy.

Secondly, your second post implies that your read on Marluna was more to try to establish a characterization of Marluna, but I fail to see why you mentioned your read on Marluna if it was a characterization.

2 Likes

Why are you trying to make me believe that you aren’t town tho

Cuz I have literally nothing to do anything towny rn?

I don’t understand what you just said

1 Like

if you are vig and acting sus because you know you can pull that card out stop that

there’s a mafia role that kills people who claim if they are a PR, a specific role, or VT

There are ways to make it aparent that you are a powerrole without claiming it and you should check with the host before posting anything that may make you get hit by it

For anyone in the back, if vig gets claim vig, we only hit town with vig and execution, and I hit a mafia, we are in mylo d2 lol

Lol. No, I’m not acting as a PR or anything. I was just kidding. Btw, what made you to vote for me?

voted for you because you are in my POE and I thought I could snatch a reaction from you