Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Lol. I was pretending to be a wolf there as was clear with my other comments so I meant, I had nothing to offer at that moment which would scream that I was town(partly because I was not caught up and still am not but I read and tried to understand your posts mainly and I kinda agree you have a solid plan there).

Also, are non PRs required to claim that they are hiding behind player X as well or is it just for PRs?

Yes, I feel Marluns’s questions were valid but somewhere I feel this could be a wolf worrying that they are doomed with this plan and could be the reason why they were resisting so much.

1 Like

I’ll like you to know I made an audible mrrrmmm sound when reading this post. Ignore the hider stuff now, I filled my box, or at least I hope I am correct that I found all three people to slot into the box. No further action is required of you with regards to that.

Though, I do have to ask, why are you pretending to be a wolf? I am not sure how pretending helps you as either alignment.

The reason I made an audible Mrmnmmm sound is I realized that I’ve never actually seen you when you were a villager, so I have no idea what to expect from you…but this ain’t it chief

Also, I would point that I feel leafia’s accusations on gar in the joke vote phase a bit concerning and kinda over reactory.

Lol. That I told you before that I was just kidding cuz I was not caught up I had nothing to offer but just pretend I can kill you over night. Lol

I must have missed the post where you effortlessly solved the game. I’m eager to hear about your efforts toward solving the game.

4 Likes

That vote of Gar’s and his accusations didn’t sound jokey at all. They seemed to me like he was trying to throw shade on my slot for no good reason at all.

Why Litten though? Where was Litten at the time?

Is this likely to work if I’m not allowed to read you in an unfavorable light though?

Never once did I say you weren’t allowed to see me in an unfavorable light snd he’s the only other person that was posting at the time that I can recall.

Or you were scared that the game had just began and people kinda caught you as you got two votes because I honestly would not have found a vote serious when there were hardly any comment in the day phase.

Seriously? This can’t possibly be a serious thought. It’s not possible.

I imagine leafia fuming in anger as she writes her posts detailing why she’s an obvious villager

Not sure how much time will I spend here today but I promise to pick up next phase nicely.

For now, my vote is on leafia.

VOTE: leafia

I’m definitely a bit annoyed right now. I might not be super obvious, but I doubt I would’veagreed to your plan so readily as a wolf. In fact, I’m expecting wolves to be against it. Maybe not openly though.

1 Like

2023-04-05T12:33:00Z

2023-04-05T13:22:00Z

Wolfy vote.

I think there’s alsoways a wolf in Wiz, Garfooled, and Magnus.

That his last post?

I think it’s weird how Sulit didn’t join me on Marluna despite the fact that I wanted to CFD someone with them and they told me that name

Before that post of yours, yes.
Kiiruma had posted a couple minutes earlier, so I was wondering if you had confused them

As a former teammate of theirs, what’s your metaread on how w!Wiz would behave?