Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Oh. Didn’t really pay attention to the times each post was made there and didn’t remember Kiiruma’s post.

Hmmm, I’d expect him to be pretty inactive although posting at times. He’s acting somewhat similar to how he did last game this game honestly.

Leafia gets executed D1
Just like old times

1 Like

Marluna can’t keep getting away with this

2 Likes

Yup. Misexed like always D1. :annoyedleafeon:

Giggles Forgot to use that emoticon in my last post.

1 Like

What’s your case on Marluna?

Shows that they had intentions of solving the game and then proceed to only talk about mechanics, vote me, talk about why my plan is bad (which is a crime in itself), ect

Most of everyone alive has given takes on other people, show opinions, ect, but Marluna feels content to just sit aside until they feel the need to actually do something, which is wolfy imo

1 Like

Executing Leafia first today is a misplay in most cases. Votes were consolidated for wagonomic purposes and to spark conversation

1 Like

And they don’t have the excuse of being a powrrrole either lol

Yeah, that is admittedly pretty wolfy. I’m fine with voting there.

VOTE: Marluna

And yet your vote is still on me. Get your vote on who you want executed.

Eh! Put me out of this pls if that makes sense…lol

1 Like

This is honestly why I’m still provoking Wiz because I feel like both of them are in the same boat in that regard. I feel like wiz fits the play style of a fool, while Marluna fits the play style of claim vigilante. I look at what Leafia is doing and saying and I don’t see any stroke of TMI in their posts, it feels natural, ect. I look at magnus and while I think their posts are overreaching looking for stuff I get the general vibe that they are overarching to get some sort of reaction to figure out what they want to do later on. I look at Sulit and I love their overwagerness at what I think is them rolling town…:I could keep going on, but I have reasons to town read people more than Marluna and wiz.

Or else I could leave my vote where it is and bolster your motivation, and change my vote in seven hours if needed

I won’t be here at eod

1 Like

Or you could decide to act in a protown way.

this is the exact kind of stuff Wiz said in Need for Speed FM
I have no idea why litten put this in the box

2 Likes

they were softing vig

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

And claimed not vig

2 Likes

this is why I wanted you to do something lol

2 Likes