Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I’m actually inclined to agree with Wiz here, although I’m not a prevailing authority on any front

Also, I think I’m caught up now but I don’t have good memory so apologies if I forget something.

Who do you think the wolves are?

Yeah in fairness what im looking for is, upon reading the post more, not that

Initially it looked like something completely different than it does with context
More like explaining a read

the funniest part of the game is that mafia can’t kill ne without losing the game

1 Like

I have my doubts on leafia and marluna. And I would point that I sus leafia based on her opening posts and I didn’t even know that she was already getting heat when I voted her if that matters.

I didn’t realise we had a PGO in this script

1 Like

Why do you think that?

Get down mr. president!

1 Like

Ew, that post is extremely ooc for May. I’ve been slacking

2 Likes

Is it not obvious? The mafia need the hider dead as soon as possible. The only world where they can afford to attack me at night is the world where the hider claims that they will hide behind a mafia - in all other worlds, it’s far too risky to attempt to kill me, because the hider doesn’t only get a green check for that night, the hider also gets a green check or a red check for the next night as well. The reason this setup is so town sided when played optimally is

1. Mafia have no autonomy over their night kills, and whether they win or lose is entirely down to how the power roles act during the night. They are forced to make what are usually considered sub-optimal moves (attacking people that town is suspicious of), in order to get rid of a hider who becomes a monster the longer that it survives.

I did the math. I know thatIf the hider dies N1, and everything goes to shit, town still has a PR in lylo. If mafia miss the hider for one night, then lylo is 1 PR and 1 confirmed VT, with 2 mafia and 1 VT. Ouch. Imagine if they miss two nights.

I see.

The worst part is, those LYLO will still have the socially read villagers because the mafia were forced to attack suspicious people or power roles.

That’s a good point.

1 Like

Anyway, heading out for now, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

Power Role Box:
Kiiruma
Eliza

Town Read
Gar
May
Sulit
Zenon
Leafia
Wiz
Marluna
Scumread

I’ve read through everyone’s posts now. I don’t wish to sound cocky or anything, but I believe that everyone above leafia has done something that makes me feel pretty good about them being town. I propose that we just chop off Marluna today, Wiz tonight, and then see what that leaves with us. If they are both town, then I think a serious reason-evaluation as to what is actually townie vs what seems townie is a serious proposition that is needed to be done. If one of them flips wolf, then I’m fine with you guys not re-evaluating that hard.

I forgot magnus
I actually never read their slot fully yet
Hm

Weren’t you the one, who suggested that non-PRs should lay back D1? (confused face…)

No, not that non-PRs should lay back.
But that PRs should kinda make themselves obvious-ish.