Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

That is true, but I assume it was obvious that I meant not take a town leader type position in the game until every power role is figured out. That being said, ignore that, and start doing stuff. If you are town, I hope you make it obvious, because I am eyeing your slot and I’m having trouble finding reasons to wolf read other people.

1 Like

At least we confidently can say I’m not an obvious PR.

Just axe me, if you can’t live with my playstyle.

ok I will

Anyway now that we have our d1 execution settled, let us try solving other slots.
@Kiiruma who you think are woofy

Couldn’t agree more. That’s the reason I stopped posting before when litten told me that because I was not caught up. So, I slacked that time plus I was busy too so …

I don’t like how you are playing for others tbh. Let others decide too, and pls not call it like everything is settled.

everything is settled though, as Marluna will not survive today with that attitude. I could probably unvote and I still think they will be executed.

Idk but are you in the box? Because with this confidence, I will surely put you into that…

I will not be answering that question. My failure to answer this question should not be used as acknowledgement of being in the box or not being in the box, because answering the question is dumb in both worlds.

1 Like

I genuinely think I could be just being a bit hard headed but I think that Zenon is lowkey just evil.
She knows what to say to please you atm and make you look elsewhere.

But I’m not exactly townreading Marluna’s slot (As my earlier post about my plans as Hider makes it clear)

1 Like

Thought this said hitler lol

1 Like

Oh no

2 Likes

I don’t get it. For once, you say PRs should be obvious without you pondering over them yet you don’t acknowledge yourself to be in the box. How do we know you are not a wolf scheming that? Because I see you literally controlling the whole thread- prodding people to be obvious PR while you yourself fail to be in or out of the box. You are keeping tab on others but who should keep tab on you?

My town read on Zenon is their deafness (though not box swagness) and their frustration with May/magnus feeling genuine and not something wolves who don’t have to deal with solving would he concerned about. Not that convinced of the town read tho as it isn’t really that concrete

1 Like

No one should EVER put themselves in their own box, regardless of whether they are VT or Power role, as putting yourself into the box is a hard claim that you are claiming power role.

2 Likes

Alright, so I’m putting you into the box alongwith Eliza and kiru. I don’t know if other spots have been filled too…lol

Swagness*

Also, anyway, the point of putting people in the box was so that they don’t have to openly claim their role so as to prevent being killed by claimed vig so I don’t see if people put themselves in the box then it’s going to make any difference.

1 Like

claiming you are in the box means you are claiming power role

1 Like