Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

If we assume Wiz is town though.
D1: 3 PR, 6 VT, 2 Mafia.
We execute a town. 3 PR, 5 VT, 2 Mafia
That’s a 2/7 chance 28.5% to hit mafia D1

N1: Viiglante kills a town, claim vigilante kills Wis, hider hits a wolf. Mafia kill the vigilantes 1 PR, 3 VT, 2 Mafia.
Chance of hitting town that isn’t wiz is 2/6 = 33.3% for both the hider and vigilante.
D2: 40% to hit a wolf

Multiplying them together…

28.59% to not hit a wolf, if we ignore hider.

Hmm so what ur saying is, u didn’t just read “Fool” and thought that u could joke around about being mafia and be rewarded for it

1 Like

Eh, I’m not used to with this site and how mechanics work here exactly so a confirmation from hosts was helpful. Plus I’m impulsive and chaotic as town if I’m not busy and thinning myself with loads of games

I will be honest. I had not caught up anything at that moment so thought to joke around. I usually slack on D1 tbh because that’s the phase my chances of getting yeeted is highest…
Lol

how does this work out for you lol

1 Like

Link past town games?

1 Like

When played list is high, you often get ignored.

I can’t believe I just asked that.
I am not the sort to look these things up.
Nooooo. Noooooooooo.
Someone else look into it pls.

pretending to be a wolf seems like a great way to not get executed d1

1 Like

When I joked for the first time on d1 in this site… I would’ve gotten murdered if I weren’t some sort of innocent child role

1 Like

Just search up my comments from ocean depths and laundry werewolves on my reddit profile here.

1 Like

I wish you could die twice

U had better be joking about being wolf in one of these on d1

1 Like

No. I give full attention to those games so you won’t find me joking there. I’m adjusting myself with how to play with few number of players because usually I play with 20+ players.

VOTE: Wiz
I decided I’m probably just killing this slot unless they do something to trigger my “potentially a PR and I should figure out who are actually power role” instincts.

2 Likes

Oh yeah
I mentioned in my wall post that power roles should never claim. This is incorrect if and only if power roles are about to be executed.

2 Likes

Mornin threadze

Attempting to read up with shitty service

2 Likes

Now THIS is what I’d expect from wolf!wiz

you can’t cfd someone 24 hours before eod Litten smh

3 Likes

it’s called hammer smh

3 Likes