Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Basically i expect wolf!wiz to be constantly questioning others contributions, with almost none of their own

2 Likes

Well, seems that the votecount rn means that we’ve decided on our top 2 wagons.
I know which one I prefer for sure out of the 2 of em though.

3 Likes

This is what they’ve been doing

Phrases like “ok but it COULD BE” are common

1 Like

scum focus on possibles
town focus on probabilities
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah and wiz is really bad at hiding it
Well, not anymore

1 Like

if he claims power role we probably just let him go and then see if he dies at night and if he doesn’t we just kill gim

?

1 Like

let me find the specific post

1 Like

Felt like they were actually trying to read this slot instead of using tmi

1 Like

I’m also slacking don’t worry I keep dropping the impression. For example I’m doing the May no internal punctuation run on sentence thing here and also posting fluff like I’m not supposed to

2 Likes

they may be sleep
which is a skill issue

1 Like

i actually didn’t really like that post

1 Like

Okay guys. I’ve read through @WizKvothe posts again. They are either a power role who believes a wolf is in the box, but is too shy to admit it or act like, or is a wolf who was trying to get people to post whether they are in the box, so that player dies too.

First of all, they acknowledge that my box idea is a good idea. This does not make sense if he actually believes that people who are put in the box, but do not claim to be in the box, can be killed by claim vigilante.

They even state this:

Yet later on, they state,

This contradicts heavy with what they said previously. And then it goes back to

This
lol

2 Likes

And I find it really weird as to how they were trying to get me to admit as to whether or not I’m actually in the box, before it was revealed that admitting it would allow me to get shot if I was actually a power role.

So like
I can kinda see their play if I look at it sideways from a power role who knows someone is lying but isn’t sure who and just wants to figure it out
Or they are just a wolf

1 Like

Its because you have not seen my town game. I question people regardless of alignment so yeah, you can’t meta read me based on one game…lol

1 Like

I think I missed the “while I agree with them on many points part” but I just found their thoughts on magnus kinda weird like calling them difficult to read but then going on to say they trust in their masonry and following their vote

It seems less bad with the first sentence taken into account to me now

Still kinda ehh to me

1 Like

You can’t stop me

1 Like

I don’t see how wiz is a pr based on their previous posts if that makes sense

1 Like