Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I also believe that but executing a pr is almost always suboptimal so it’s best to let mafia deal with that instead if they are telling the truth

2 Likes

I meant, there was no difference if people themselves claim to be in the box or we put them into the box as PR because either way wolves will know they are PR and can shoot them.

okay but they can’t claim vig shoot them which is wat the major issue is

1 Like

Neither am I trying but just know when I flip town tomorrow that you can’t meta read me. Period.

1 Like

Tomorrow?

Eh! Didn’t realise it’s 12:10 so yeah today!

2 Likes

mafia are ignoring the thread if wiz is a pr and town

Funny how everyone got afk when I came…lol

dw eliza im diong the same thing with leafia!

1 Like

and i should check wiz’s town game soon
mehhh

1 Like

if magnus were here they wouldve done it for me!

1 Like

As for me, Zenon just feels like classical villager Neon to me. Fairly confident that they’re a villager.

Wiz’s play with the box and Litten’s argument with him is something I find very strange. The only reason it doesn’t make me wolfread him any more than it does is that the way he took it back seemed villagery.

Wiz/Marluna wagons should provide us with helpful wagonomics.

Yeah. Same here. VOTE: Wiz

why reddit?
thats so painful

1 Like

regardless of your opinions of wiz slot the fact that he showed us a Reddit game should be enough to convince any sane invidiual to kill then

2 Likes

HOW DO I EVEN READ THIS?

1 Like

Is wiz gone yet

My service is is really terrible rn but I should be somewhere with better service before eod

I hope this message sends lol

1 Like

@WizKvothe I can’t read that, u better screenshot some things for me
like about u questioning someone’s reads like u do with Litten in a town game

pro tip guys, just play mafia on reddit before coming on here so that when someone asks for the link they’ll be stunned in confusion

3 Likes

Not yet. Two more votes are needed for that to happen.

1 Like