Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

True. I did at first until he died N1. I couldn’t think of how he’d die as a PR N1 because I don’t think he was anticlaimviggable if he was a PR but I can see him not wanting to be in the box to potentially be anticlaimviggable if he’s a VT. Potentially. Not sure what to think of his death honestly.

Would you be willing to die today?

Hmmm, I don’t think it would be for the best for me to do so, but it would confirm you, so I’m not completely against it. The only thing is that I think the wolves will kill you if I’m executed but I have faith that the town can find Garfooled’s partner in lylo after misexeing me and then exeing Garfooled.

How would you react if I said the vigilante could still be alive?

VOTE: Garfooled to tie the wagons.

It would be a relief to me honestly. If we have three PRs alive today, scum has no chance of winning.

Caught, Kiiruma doesn’t like repeatedly playing as Mafia

This all is sounding a lot like mech to me, and I am hard banned from mechanical speculation.

1 Like

That’s me now. Go nuts

2 Likes

But actually don’t go too nuts

1 Like

I don’t want to go nuts, because I have no damn clue what on earth was going on

3 Likes

Sounds like a difference in skill to me

2 Likes

So the Hider is dead. Rejoice.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Gtg for now too but I’ll be back before EoD. :sleepingleafeon:

I am so confused

I joined this game because I thought it wouldn’t be mechanically intensive :sob:

1 Like

You could blame the heretic Litten

1 Like

I keep trying to compile elaborate logic chains and they keep getting knocked over by single assumptions I find myself making

1 Like

You’re getting too good at this.

I know this much:

• Kiiruma claimed to be the Hider if he was a PR. Kiiruma was placed in the box and did not appear to attempt to resist it.
  • There is a world where Kiiruma is VT who did an elaborate play attempting to get Zenon killed to clear the PoE. This world sucks ass. I hate that it seems plausible.
  • Otherwise, Kiiruma is either the Hider, who hid behind someone other than Zenon last night, but has not said who yet (not even under a conditional) - his only townread has been Sulit, who he claimed to have a “pretty weak” read on, or mafia.
  • Leafia is now also claiming that either she is the hider or she believes the hider is dead.
  • Eliza and Litten both claimed to not be the Hider, meaning that if the hider is dead, it must be Marluna.

That would mean she was killed because Litten died, that Litten was either claimvigged or not the Drunk, and that Eliza died… either to the mafia’s standard shot after Litten was claimvigged (meaning the vig idled), or shot by the vigilante, who is still alive.

Dear god. These logic chains. I’m going to take a break and get some schoolwork done.

1 Like