Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

@Garfooled were you trying to say pragmatic? Diplomatic?

Tldr this for me

Nobody has heeded these requests yet though I’ve asked at least twice and they were ignored so that’s fun

TL;DR Lea has been inconsistent, all over the place, and is openwolfing. I’m moreso getting SK vibes from Lea than plain Mafia vibes.
Yes I know I claimed SK.

Lea i just assumed this post was pure sarcasm the first time i read it. Is that accurate?

My town Leans :D: (Not town core cause i can’t bring myself to fully trust people day 1)
Kiiruma is town lean for me. they havent immediately ‘stood next to me’ this time.

Achro is town lean for the reason that his fear seems real. he is rushing but he is rushing cause he knows people know he is a strong player. and both Maf and Sk would want him out

Zenon is fairly on point with how she plays town. shooting out any world she gets and fishes for reactions.

Mr. L seems town orientated. But a bit too connected to Achro but that could simply be friendship reasons so i will not fault them for that.

not as big as others cause i second guess myself to much but i feel comfortable with this for once

I wasn’t the only one thinking that! she seems she is less being here to try and kill scum. but being here so she doesnt look like she is hiding

I figured. I’m trying to determine how many of Magnus’ points i agree with.

Scum Mr.L looks under his bed for town Achro at night. I have done some heinous things to Mr.L scum teams over the years which is why you’re seeing us be buds now because we’re both town.

1 Like

While the truly guilty ones who deserve to be punished for their crimes die of heart attacks, the people who are less guilty but who still make trouble for others will slowly be erased through disease and accidental death. Then and only then the world will start moving in the right direction. It’ll be a new world, free of injustice, and populated by people who are judged to be honest, kind, and hardworking.

1 Like

awww. Yeah it was apparent you two knew each other outside of this forum XD aint gonna crucify you both for being friends cause then i would sound like a fucking hypocrite

You might be the only person who’s ever accurately understood my intent perfectly lol

2 Likes

I mean I got Leafia to out herself even more lol mmmm yummy reaction tests

I swear I’m getting déjà vu. I feel like I’ve seen this exact post before, but I know I haven’t.

No way are you claiming any part of my pelt.

Back off, lady.

Mmm but see for me it was my interactions with Leafia that convinced me personally of this world not yours xD

Maybe it was the last time me and Achro pushed Leafia like this xD

Good night lovelies

Note Leafia left without answering my question and qhile trying to flip it onto me instead

Because there is no answer.