Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

You said you only posted three times.

Like three times, Magnus. Very different.

1 Like

Thats proven by N1, no need to state the obvious

But remember what I said earlier, I have nothing to gain from achro’s death if I was w!me

That’s just a blatant falsehood, though. Any evil has something to gain from killing the top poster and most active solver. Since we’re going off that, who would you have killed?

1 Like

Not starting with you, not now, maybe later.

Prophy would be my target hypothetically

Mayposts

As Olivest that game, I made 19 posts. Jaiden made 226. This means Jaiden was 92% of Olivest that game. 8% of a scumgame rounds down to 0 and you know it

Forstwolf

2 Likes

Forstwolf

2 Likes

Why would you have to gain from hypothetically killing Proph?

Anyway the runaway Frostwolf wagon here sucks ass but I am on my top alternative wolfread right now and I’ve already explained that read plenty so. Uh. I can quote it. Other people can challenge the read and I can argue with you. Doesn’t that sound engaging? Don’t you want to argue with me?

… You know, I remembered this note as being a little bit better than that. I think I was very tired by this point in the readlist.

1 Like

I was likely not making my point across in my opener that I don’t know how prophy plays, maybe I forgot how, but reading from day 1, I’d say she goes second in the line of leading town after achro

Don’t ask me why, that is why what I mentioned is hypothetically if I was w!me I would have done so

And that I find the scenario that mafia and SK together killed Achro kinda shows the inexperience and not reading the thread

That or pretty nonsense, might have prevented one NK

Summary
1 Like

Are you claiming SK?

I believed claimed for what I am

No

Hazard’s town reads that as always looser then a worn out pair of socks.
Magnus has done in my opinion some of the best reads this game and has push points that i don’t see being weak or miss constructed. He seems one of the highest people willing to solve this game in the quiet periods of the day usually keeping a solid conversation to the other mass of people awake.

Zennon is Echoing her last game i have played with her (Hells echo EYO i am a comedian) She was fishing for reactions and when she got them bit instantly into them on day 1. dont know if this is similar to what she does as scum but i know this was a massive town move she did in hells echo and the stratgem 27 game i spectated.

Proph (this is why i said my names are not in order) Gut read more or less i like her interactions and her trying to dig through leafia’s voting patterns and interactions to see who she could be alligned with felt like a townie move.

Gar - Literally just a gut read. moving on

Kiiruma, (who should have been moved to null again but i was too lazy to) i originally had them in town lean cause of there interactions with me on the first day case in point not trying to instantly puppeteer me i even layed out some bait for him and everything but he never grabbed it. but then his reads and his constant paranoia about everything today makes me wanna juggle his slot a bit

Sulit- they said i was funny :D. but nah they are on the bottom of town lean just because my mind is telling me they are fine but my stomach is telling me their is something up. so they are on trip wire mode. (i will have to read into this one as well.

Mr L and Sultan i have already explained but i would like to state sultan is closer to the top then Mr L is.

@Magnus Sorry for the wait. please ask any quesitons if you have them

I can’t advocate for your survival without something more to go on, nor would I expect for you to die during the night at this stage either.

I think its better for me to die and put me on hazards shoes because I have done bare minimal