Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Yeah Leafia denying people’s town reads of a slot is also wolf siding if you think about it. Devil’s advocacy is fine I’ll bring cake.

Anyway I have done my job for the opening bit and given EXTREME AMOUNTS OF CONTENT to discuss and I am sure people who haven’t posted will find lots of interesting things to discuss.

I’m going to go do other things and let the thread breathe.

I obviously am for you if you think I’m a wolf right now.

Leafia chill mate we are 1 hr into d1, just do some scumhunting. Why are you only talking and pleading to your accusers when you said theres probably scum in them?

also adding hippo to townlean for expert trolling of me tbh

Achro, I’m not denyong anything. I’m just saying the reads are weird.

What scares me is that I’m willing to give Hippo a slight townlean too.

Because I hate having this kind of pressure on me and it makes ut hard to relax and find scum.

Ignore them and look at what others are doing.

That’s not something I’m good at unfortunately.

Now its only 3 votes… like what?

Then right now is the perfect time to practice

I’m also the top wagon.

If and Sultan are two more people I’m willing to give townleans to honestly as it feels they’re actually trying to help me stay calm and get my thoughts together.

I am sure i have no idea what you’re talking about.

Leafia youre just townleaning everyone who isnt voting you and scumleaning everyone who is lol

Proph is voting me and I’m townleaning him.

Meh, ill be honest its more of a been scum with Chris as town enough to know that even Chris can be qrong as town and him hammering you to a wall d1 doesnt mean anything if you keep your cool.

1 Like

Gotcha.

Youre top wagon early day 1, it doesnt mean anything if you just power through and play the game.

1 Like

True enough. You know, you’re right. Thanks If.