Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

This is factually inaccurate lol

Okay.

it’s just that like, it isn’t enough for you to tr eliza

it’s really healthy for the game if eliza is forced to answer questions from others so she can have a voice in the game

like sure tr eliza but answering questions for eliza doesn’t do anything for the game at large when we’re days down the line and we’re both dead

let eliza stand on her feet day 1

1 Like

How so?

Kill Leafia. I have never seen her try to degrade her opponent’s deductive reasoning as a villager, even if she disagrees with their reads.

Correct

1 Like

Zenon already knows I am town because me aethering a scum day 1 is pretty classic town achro but she’s annoyed with my play

So Zenon is probably v because I understand how her mind has worked today. She usually does the rule of 3 but she didn’t bother since leafia was already outed lol

tbf I guess I have to say not wolf since sks are terribly hard to catch socially from experience.

In reality I just think Leafia is outed and if I am alive day 2 you’re on my to do list.

4 votes in an 18 player game is about 22% of the game that’s a lot early in day 1

4 votes in an 18 player game with 4 mafia and an SK mean that there’s 13 town

So the chances that all 4 voters in Eliza are town are like pretty fucking low meaning its wolfy motivated.

Yeah im sadly officially onboard the yeet leafia train tbh

If theyre town and another d1 misyeet leafia then its a shame but we move

Well like at least when you consider it was formed for no actual reason.

You are indeed town

I am also town

Wanna join the masonry?

Only if you invite Proph for the day.

Proph is good people

Mmmm i don’t TR them yet though

Yeah but them agreeing to mason with me and immediately getting to work beating the shit out of leafia with an SK on board imo eliminates them from being wolf

SK is ‘who knows’ but I don’t think they bus like that so viciously early when they can be nked for being too obvious town from sk

Mmm maybe but i need to feel the towny vibes myself

I will allow them in as a guest in the house of Mason

1 Like

Am i at 150 yet so i can ignore this game and go to bed?