Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

May has read the guidelines

4 Likes

Okay thats rude

VOTE: May

Gotcha. Well if that was the case, I was gonna ask who youā€™d vote if you had to vote, but you ninjaā€™d me

hey wait
sk? executable?

Instant OMGUS is towny for you, I think. You can have that read placed on pause for that. Moving on. VOTE: Achro

1 Like

That only makes things even worse. Iā€™m guessing you just donā€™t want to be associatted with helping to exe a pr D1 that was always going to die N1 if not executed.

Everyone, whatā€™s the harm in letting me survive D1 and letting the wolves kill me N1? Even if Iā€™m actually scum, thatā€™s beneficial to the town.

Why would I vote for a townread of mine?

Then help me figure out tyhe best execution for today because you know it uisnā€™t me regardless of my alignment because I always die N1 here. Itā€™s better to get someo ne who you think is a wolf. The mafia and SK both want PRs dead you know and if by some miracle I survive D1, just execute me D2. Thatā€™s the play that should be made here.

I donā€™t know. Itā€™s impossible to tell because of how Achro orcestrated things. Iā€™m 100% certain one of them is Achro though. Iā€™ll need time to figure out the others. One more reason for scum to kill me tonight.

Iā€™m a villager though and you know I canā€™t work well under pressure,. Once Iā€™m not top wagon, we can talk.

Highly unlikely. Magnus knows me better than this. He knows that Iā€™m not the best execution for today. Also, do you really think Iā€™d be the top wagon for nearly the entire day wirth no real vote movement or even a CW as scum?

Just help me get people off of my wagon.

Iā€™m not even close to outed amnd you should be helping get votes off of me. Whatā€™s the harm in letting me survive D1? Am I that scary to you?

ohā€¦ DID U JUST USE A WOLFGANG JIFF?
well now im pocketed

1 Like

VOTE: Achromatic

Letā€™s do this. Get the power wolf out D1 bb

1 Like

what?
what do u have on achro?
what am i missing

Anyway fine i apologize for shit posting the last 15 minutes. Just having fun after a long day.

3 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s sad. VOTE: Achromatic

2 Likes

Lmao wtf why is Chris getting votes

2 Likes

Leafia, join us! You are freed from the shackles of the post cap.
Let me claim this pelt.

Oh, hey, this is like, a real counterwagon. Thatā€™s awesome. Weā€™re playing mafia

2 Likes

for memeing at eod im assuming

Do as you like this would be amusing lol

1 Like

wait are yā€™all serious
we do this d2, not today

1 Like

Eliza vote Leafia please

1 Like

you do that

Iā€™m fine with a Sulit execution. Better her than me after all, and I do think sheā€™s been rather scummy. Just let me die tonight. VOTE: Sulit