Tell us about yourself!

Weirdly enough I know a lot about BlogClan

5 Likes

The forbidden name…

2 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m Wind, and I’ve been around on FoL since 2020 when the old site still worked! I was an avid Throne of Lies player and wrote occasional bits of lore in the forum, and then some of the ToL regulars (Intensify and Amelia iirc) persuaded me to try playing forum mafia, so I’ve been playing ever since.

I don’t play so much anymore because I don’t really have the time commitment (at least not enough to keep up with my compulsion to threadcamp), so I mostly join off-site games where I can get away with being an active player but not posting up a storm every hour of the day lol.

Outside of forum mafia, I do the occasional doodle, I play musical instruments, I like travelling and exploring new places, I’m an avid board game and video game enthusiast, and currently I work as a software engineer in a gaming company. :video_game: Oh, and my apartment is overrun by a strange combination of games, plushies, and houseplants.

18 Likes

Ruby is my name
Tangerine Orange is my favorite color
I am a scorpio

Dont play FM much anymore as feel i dont have the same passion i use to as well as working upwards to a 14 hour days during the week cuts that concentration. Though i love to host and currently working on a passion project to be hosted mid to late summer. Some people know what this is.

Love board and card games they take most my time when I can and hope to one day help design one that atleast is liked.

Idk what else kinda gay though

11 Likes

am i responsible for the mahjong boom in the blaseball splatoon mahjong community i didn’t know this

7 Likes

I’m a transfem furry who plays mafia. you might know this about me due to my everything. I have OSDD-1 which means I have multiple distinct personalities that all share memories, but we also don’t really bother signing or anything except for on special occasions. 90% of the time you’ll be talking to me, pandora. don’t think about it too hard
i play competative splatoon with @May and i’m dating @RoseRedWitch and some other weirdos
I’m a former blaseball fan but my big thing right now is warhammer. If I ever go into cookie thread again it’ll probably be to show off warhammer minis that i’ve been doing
i’m disabled and currently seeking a diagnosis for some sort of fatigue disorder, and i’m also autistic. I have been playing mafia on and off for like three years now
i’ve been chronically online since i was like 11 and I’m excited to get back to the forum more regularly i like you guys

14 Likes

things you might not know about me: axolotls and olms are my favorite animal. I like dwarves in all fantasy media. You can kill me with a rock if you’re careful

10 Likes

ive always been meaning to get into painting minis n stuff like that, its a ton of fun

7 Likes

Heya! I’m Lilith. Misty invited me a couple years ago and as a result I met all of you guys :)

I’m just getting into my second year at college for software development. I love making little thingies. Well, thinking about making little thingies. I forget about alot of projects very quickly and get distracted by new ones, but programming is a big passion of mine. As a result alot of people mistake me as the typical “gamer” programmer but for the most part I like sandboxy games like minecraft and stardew and play very little other than them. I like creating things with a limited set of tools. For more game-y games I absolutely adore Marble Blast Gold. There’s a great video on it by Patricia Taxxon that I reccomend.

I’m probably just going to use the rest of this post to clear up Confusing Factoids about myself that I receive many queries on as I do not have much other lore to tell that I feel directly relates to me now. I don’t remember much to give a detailed background anyways. I am very, very forgetful.

So like. My name is Lilith [EXTREMELY LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER] It’s not lilith. I go by. Alot of names. Whatever my current screen name will probably do but honestly there is probably a more specific name depending on who you are and how I relate to you that I would prefer you to use. Names are weird for me. If you’d like to know said name, ask for a christmas card. I put my preferred name on them. Or, uh, just ask me. That also works.
Like a strange amount of FoL regulars, I’m banned from MU, as a result of integrity breaching when I played in tosfm. This was early 2020 and was deserved I was a little shit. I do not plan on appealing any time soon, I don’t really like going to new sites you’re stuck with me here until I’m 90 years old, and I’ll only be gone then because the care home will be sick of my tomfoolery and take my phone away.

Oh uh. I almost forgot to include this but I really like radiohead. Like to an absurd degree. I will talk to you about radiohead. I will listen to radiohead with you. Please listen to radiohead with me. Or just music I like listening to music with people but anyways THE SONG “GAGGING ORDER” FROM THE COMPLIATION ALBUM COM LAG IS ONE OF M
thx for reading :>

15 Likes

Need a cohost for it?

3 Likes

Maybe, Might have a dangan werewolfer help since they would understand the stuff more?
I will note this down thanks for the offer when i finalize more of the writtten roles for the conversion.

2 Likes

You’re welcome and okay.

2 Likes

Niceeee
I occasionally paint Warhammer minis too (less often than I’d like)
and I also paint board game minis instead of focusing on my actual Warhammer army xD

4 Likes

i should post a thing in this thread huh

NAHHH ill do it alter

3 Likes

my name is lily and I love my cat, I post pictures of her everyday on this website for god knows what reason

I’m going to college for electrical engineering :nerd_face: im a big nerd I did robotics and rocketry stuff in high school

I’ve been playing forum mafia for like 4-5 years now
I should play a game sometime maybe (like im gonna have time pursuing an engineering degree)

I like indie music a loooooooot I can nerd out about that for a long time

bands I enjoy include the strokes, wallows, Radiohead, weezer, peach pit, alvvays, fontaine dc, Arctic monke, abba, csh, American football, black country new road, hippo campus, lumineers, cold play, backseat lovers, Hers, modern baseball, and pinegrove

I also like playing guitar and singing (I have acoustic and a fender strat), keeping plants, crocheting, skateboarding, hiking, lifting, and playing video games (stardew valley)

I have not spoken to a lot of the current forum population so I figured I would reintroduce myself

Hi gamers

16 Likes

wait a fucking second here

are you… me?

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

This is a sport.

3 Likes

don’t tell youbie about Modern Baseball

6 Likes

What the fuck