The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Garfooled, what are your first impressions? I’m assuming you haven’t been analysing every possible micro-interaction and might not be impressed to have been put on the spot, so feel free to just say what you’re comfortable with.

ik its a joke but i giggled

1 Like

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22568-Season-6-Game-4-Phineas-and-Ferb-The-Mafia-Championship?p=3245327#post3245327

Has anybody seen jail wolf? I’ve only seen him town.

Otter is the other person who’s a mystery to me, together with Someone.

The rest I’ve seen as both alignments.

Oh also Leafia. She almost always rands town but she had a great recent wolf game didn’t she? Which one was it again?

1 Like

Oh, it’s a “posting Mafia chat into game thread” joke, I gotcha. I wouldn’t make that hideous typo but yeah, that works.

hi hi
i think you’re fine
i kinda dont like leafia
but that;s just leafia
i feel iffy about zugs also, but i haven’t really been reading deeply into their stuff, I don’t feel like reading tonight
nothing on jail yet
tutuu’s wariness of me feels town
I think that’s everyone

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Rhea town but I claim her pelt in that one game so I have no fear

a million moons ago

the last one i remember is my hydra with booklet we were wolf but i posted like 2 times lmao

uhhh

i havent wolfed in a while ngl im ngl

2 Likes

It was Jail

1 Like

You might be thinking of Leafia’s recent great wolf game as being Jail, where Hippo immediately hardlocked Leafia as evil, she thunderdomed him back, and the teammate won the game for evil because some people didn’t know which side to root for.

2 Likes

Stop reading my mind, woman.

side effect of living in your walls

2 Likes

W!Leafia in Jail gives me more confidence I can read her, as there were some pretty clear progression breaks there. Though, to be fair, that was a game where powerwolfing out Bionic was way more important than long-term survivability, especially with Hippo hardpushing Leafia, so there’s a good chance she’d be more careful in a normal game.

2 Likes

For the record, Leafia was still polarised in jail.
Kill her if she ever pushes scumreads as facts and accuses anyone who accuses her first, and unconditionally maintains her scumreads unless they start townreading her.

Leafia can run maintenance if she’s town, she can work as an operative or leader.

2 Likes

She doesn’t do this as town?

jail

zug magnus tutuu - townlean

everyone else

ok i sleep fr this time its 1230

3 Likes

Specifically this is what stood out to me most there. There might’ve been other instances but this is what I remember.

2 Likes

lmao that’s so funny. like cartoonish

2 Likes

“[This player] is obviously outed.”
- Evil.

“[This player] doesn’t act this way as Town.”
- Good.

Good luck.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter because Leafia is town this game anyway. That’s my TMI.

3 Likes