The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus!

Hosted by @YoubutWorse and @Silviu200530 on @The-Showrunners

Rules

• Follow the Global Rules
  • Follow the Forum Game Rules
  • All players must make 20 substantive and game-related posts per 48h Day phase. This may be waived if the day ends early. If a player does not meet this requirement, and does not give the hosts proper warning, they will be force-replaced.
  • All alts must be approved by the hosts.
  • The hosts may use WOTM to prohibit players from joining. They will be informed privately if they attempt to join.
  • The hosts may add or remove any rules at any time as they wish.
  • It is expected that you will play the game. This includes giving reads on other players within the game, and trying to contribute with your posts.

General Gameplay

• Phases are 48/24.

• SoD/EoD will be at 10pm CDT. If enough players wish, this may be changed (before the game starts), though the time will still remain convenient to the hosts

• Eliminations are majority and plurality.

• Votes are locked in LyLo (eliminate-or-lose) scenarios, but not in MyLo (miseliminate-and-lose) scenarios. That is to say, in situations where town must eliminate correctly or lose, the first vote cast by a given player is final and cannot be changed. LyLo will be announced.

• Self Votes are not considered valid. Asking other players to vote and/or hammer you breaks this rule and goes against the spirit of the game.

• No-elim/Sleep is a valid vote. It may be hammered to end the day early.

• Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players. If one of the options are no-elim/sleep, that will instead be selected.

• Voting can be done by using [vote][/vote] or [v][/v] tags and naming a target between them.

• Unvote by typing [unvote][/unvote] or [uv][/uv] . Do not put anything between the tags

• The mafia has an mandatory factional kill. If nothing is submitted, a kill will be randomized among living members of the town.

• The mafia factional kill is assigned. The player who submits the kill will be assumed to be the player carrying out the kill, unless otherwise specified. If nothing is submitted, the player carrying out the kill will be randomized among the mafia.

• The mafia will communicate through a private discord server.

Setup
7x Vanilla Town
1x Town Vigilante
2x Mafia Goon

Sample rolecards
Vanilla Town

Pomni (Vanilla Town)

- “Caine are we robbing a fucking BANK?”

You are vanilla town. The only weapons you have are your voice and your vote.

Defeat the mafia.

Town Vigilante

Pomni (Town Vigilante)

You are the town vigilante. Each night, you may choose a player to kill.

Defeat the mafia.

Mafia Goon

Pomni (Mafia Goon)

You are a mafia goon. You share a discord chat with your fellow mafia. Each night, the mafia may choose to kill a player.

Reach parity with the town or make it impossible to stop parity from occuring.

Flavor

Flavor is The Amazing Digital Circus! (TADC for short) TADC is a to-be-made web series with a pilot available here on youtube. Flavor is not alignment nor role indicitve, just adds a little bit yknow?
The sample rolecard flavor above WILL be present in the game, though its alignment and role will be randomized along with the others.
The second episode has come out already, but all flavor is based around the first episode bc I made all of it before the second episode :joy_cat:

Playerlist (WHEN INNING PLEASE PING BOTH THE HOST ACCOUNT & HOSTS!)

1. @pandora
  2. @jail
  3. @bystander
  4. @Someone
  5. @Leafia
  6. @Garfooled
  7. @Magnus
  8. @Rhea
  9. @Zugzwang
  10. @tutuu

Backups

1. @ElizaThePsycho

Spectators

1. @Chloe
  2. @Ruby
  3. @Atlas

Threadmarks

START OF DAY 1
END OF DAY 1 - SOMEONE EXCUTED
START OF DAY 2 - JAIL & PANDORA DEAD
END OF DAY 2 - BYSTANDER EXECUTED
START OF DAY 3 - LEAFIA DEAD
END OF DAY 3 - GARFOOLED EXECUTED

2 Likes

rolecards going out Soonish, expect them within the next hour or so

3 Likes

all rolecards are out, game will start 2024-05-19T03:00:00Z

dont talk abuot the game obviously

3 Likes

Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus!

Day 1 has begun!

First.

2 Likes

I’m a pretty good singer too judging by the intro. My flavor is Bubble.

By technicality the host was the first account to post during the start of day maintenance with the voting table being activated, but you can have this one.

Jail / Leafia / Garfooled / Tutuu.
Pandora / Someone / Zugzwang.
Bystander / Rhea.

Arbitrary groupings to determine early focus. Hello Leafia. I hope your night is currently going well, and that you aren’t awake too late.

It is and it’s still really early for me. I regularly go to bed around 4-5 A.M. after all. Also, my first post was before that maintenance. Besides, first refers to first player to post.p

1 Like

Willing to give grouping people up like that some v points too.

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Do… you plan to look at these groups, and their interactions, together? Or what

Wolfy Nyaing.

2 Likes

woof

1 Like

Okay. I’m pocketed. Zuang is a villager.

1 Like

Arbitrary foundational reads are quite par the course for Leafia irrespective of alignment, but the early flavour research is slightly nulltown indicative. w!Leafia might claim her flavour either way to be performative, but actually posting a brief summary lines up with how v!Leafia typically addresses herself. My character is Ragatha, and without doing any research I can assume she’s a very unhappy doll.

Before I answer that question, what do you think I could do with these sortings? Without necessarily knowing my pattern, what do you think the benefit could be of arranging them?

3 Likes

Going to head out now, so good night everyone.

3 Likes

:sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes