The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

It varies from person to person. Your specific claim had so much personality that I thought you were claiming Vigilante just because you could, rather than to scare the evil team. Leafia outright claimed to not be the Vigilante in a fashion that was almost baiting relatively.

1 Like

this is just such an insane post to write if you are a wolf. like imagine randing wolf and writing this. zug is probably just town or was unironically on acid if wolf

i had a temporary tinfoil that zug and magnus are both mafia and they’re motivating each other and laughing in wolf chat at writing all of these essays and dunking on us but that is probably just my emotional reaction of not wanting to get dunked on / feel embarassed / get rekt. logically zug + mag doesn’t make sense and they deserve to win (maybe?) if they’re w/w. atlhough we also have a win con obv so im not saying like we shouldnt try to catch them if they’re w/w but maybe that’s a concern for f5/f3, at least for now i think its more logical to look into rhea / gar / bystander. idk, maybe mag is mafia, zug, i still feel like they’re town but i haven’t re-evaluated after those town flips. i heavily thought pandora is mafia during the night. let me think

zug is my top townread after that, unless exactly w/w with magnus. i feel like w!zug has so much easier mischops to push than town magnus, that’s just such an unnecessary effort

pandora + rhea made so much sense to be the team why wasn’t that the team :weary:

if garfooled is town we had v/v wagons all day, and they ended up v/v/v

wolves’ favorite thing to do in situations like this is to do nothing. they just love to do nothing and let town implode

this was posted 5 hours before EoD. how come you didn’t vote anybody after this?

@Garfooled why didn’t you self-pres?

@bystander hi, where’s your head at? who do you think are the wolves?

(apologies if these questions have already been answered, i’m backreading)

so yeah actually if gar is V i would be very cautious of zug. and bystander is probably just always a wolf if gar is town

i need to re-evaluate leafia too oh fuck my life man. im feeling uneasy lol. none of my townreads are rock-solid anymore

maybe i was too generous on my leafia townread?
i think magnus is mega town but zug has been suspecting them for a while? am i supposed to be sheeping zug here?
zug feels mega towny but his actions makes sense from a wolf pov who can just sit there and entertain himself while we all eat each other?
bystander:

@Zugzwang did you ask me during the previous day phase to link you examples of magnus posts that I found passionate (ergo towny)? i swear you did, and i thought i didnt reply, i went back to look for them to reply now but i’m not finding them. did i dream about this? lmao

1 Like

Zug definitely posted that question sometime yesterday, I doubt we’re both having the same Mandela effect.

2 Likes

IIRC rhea had leafia as a top townread and i thought that was odd because iirc there wasn’t that much of an explanation for it, and i dont think rhea was familiar with leafia. now that i remember it, at the time i thought rhea thought leafia was the vig and that’s why she did that, so i had to stay quiet about it. let me see if i can find it

1 Like

Rhea correct me if I’m wrong but I skimmed your ISO and this is the only thing you shared about Leafia between having her as lean town and then progressing to put her as top town

How come? Did you think she was the vig?

1 Like

Oh fuck me man why did I say this. I should have kept quiet about it and not give her an out if she’s a wolf. Towning is tough man you need to like … you can’t be fully transparent. Although it’s nice to be. But you need to think like an interrogator, you need to be a little bit evil

1 Like

It’s a good question because then even if that was the answer Rhea was planning to give, it would need to be justified using reasoning in the thread. This is more harmful to evils than town because it could give away partner TMI from a wolf or prospective purity from a villager. If you hadn’t given that option, Rhea could’ve just given that response without follow-up reasoning.

2 Likes

@Zugzwang

Here, imo:

(quote broke when i quoted the spoiler)

to me the bomb shell post had a lot of passion in it, at least the way i read or, or imagined magnus reading it out loud

1 Like

magnus never wolves with bystander i think we can all agree

if leafia is mafia she’s probably with rhea

if zug is mafia i wanna say he’s with bystander

gar + rhea was our prime team from yesterday. maybe jail should have shot gar instead of pandora although hindsight is 20/20 and i also thought pandora is an obv wolf after i saw the someone flip

bystander + rhea seems like a fine team to me

bystander + gar is … eh. both of them just lollygagging?

what was zug’s teammate suggestion for wolf magnus again?

magnus gar or magnus leafia mm

magnus gar isn’t egregious yeah. i think their actions are sensible. mag did ask for gar to not be chopped and to be shot instead. maybe they anticipated the vig wouldnt shoot gar although idk how you’d anticipate that. maybe paranoia from someone flipping v?

I’m not really suspicious of Garfooled anymore, au contraire. I struggle to see a wolf willing to die and then protesting when they’re saved.

1 Like