The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

a botf game having two threads is insane that shit mustve been heated lmao

You were already voting a PoE slot.

Jail/Someone feel partnered to me due to this. VOTE: Someone

yeah this (and pandoraā€™s subsequent explanation) are the main thing in her favor IMO
thereā€™s also

which is a bit towny

Iā€™m voting Pandora over Someone because the latter wasnā€™t perceived to have a slippery texture in my head. Someone does have one red flag, but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s alignment indicative and I didnā€™t want to influence reads on somebody in the POE with another bad argument.

right!

why does that matter lmao what

what;s the red flag
wdym by slippery texture?

@Garfooled.
(#206)

ā€¦why do you have that ready

i am not obligated to hold weight over one person when i hold the same opinion on both slots

u keep preflipping me stop doing that

wait dont answer that
1 minute isnt too bad I think to find that

im just curious on why it matters so much on which poe slot i vote

like im not 100% sure of either of these guys alignments leafia not every vote is indicative of something

but i know wifom wifom but at least listen to my words i guess

I mentioned Someone voicing a distaste for early social reading irrespective of alignment. In their scumgame (Baldurā€™s Gate) they pronounced this point an odd amount to avoid forming reads and focusing on mechanics, and theyā€™ve reiterated here a lot as well. Specifically begging the social topic.

1 Like

sometimes one can find things in seconds! the search feature is nice

You had no reason to switch from Someone to Pandora yet you did it anyway. This could mean that youā€™re a wolf not wanting to vote for your partner while also keeping Garfooled alive.

Also, almost as soon as I made this post:

You unvoted, which could easily be you not wanting to get shot by the vig when Pandora flips v.

I remembered the post and searched for it in the menu.
I actually read and memorise the thread.

i think you linked me the wrong postā€¦

Iā€™m not preflipping you.

I most definitely did not.

Because if youā€™re a villager, you have no reason to switch votes and then unvote the way you did.