The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

(no probably not)

1 Like

HWY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIDN MY BACK :sob: :sob: :sob:

i hope you only say nice things at least ;-;

1 Like

It was public discourse. So yes but not really.

1 Like

You certainly could. Not at this very moment but I could see it.

2 Likes

for the individual wolf posts per day
since I still want to look at them

Jail - 300 posts - Game took 3 days, so 100 posts per day
Ritual Mafia - 447 posts - Executed D2 - phases were strange here but there were 72 hours of talking, with 2 executions and 1 ritual. considering that as 2 days, 223.5 posts per day
Popcorn3 - 37 posts - days dont really exist here, and leafia lived for like 40 minutes, so this doesn’t really count :joy_cat:
TOTA Knight Errant - 162 posts, Executed D1, average of 162 posts per day
Stratagem-27 - 404 posts, Executed D3, average of 134.66 posts per day
Flicker FM - 500 posts, endgamed, game took 4 days, average of 125 posts per day
Morbtainado - 376 posts, endgamed, game to 5 days, average of 75.2 posts per day

so there’s a decent amount of variance, though nothing close to their postcount here.
but as Magnus said that’s due to getting accused so idk how much faith I should put in this
it’s always hard to weigh this kind of numbers stuff

1 Like

it does make sense for them to be somewhat polarized in this regard, though. the reason we initially looked was because I knew Leafia enjoys wolfing more, so I figured maybe they’d post more as a wolf too

1 Like

i didnt drop the read? i was listing townreads not wolfreads why would i mention it there?

i dont understand why yall have this thing where you focus on one unnecessary thing like the good look shit and whatever tutu did on leafias walls at the start

about the dropping wolfreads stuff. for one i forgot when eod was (so i didnt vote lol)

and busy later on

anyways i dont want to tunnel people anymore
trying to do poe over scumreads

1 Like

@tutuu why me

1 Like

you don’t mention the read past your first few posts, and I thought you were listing reads in general

anyways tutuus reaction to the whatever bad wolf stuff is just town gn

i dont think i mentioned any of me reads that many times either

rhea/garfoold tbh

1 Like

You haven’t done much and we’ve had two mischops (if we count pandora as a mischop)

If Garfooled is town then your wolf strategy would be to sit idly and do nothing, you don’t need to do much to win

Who do you think is mafia?

2 Likes

?
what’s this

when you guys ere making fun of him

1 Like

Can you explain why?

poe

if its wrong then maybe leafia