The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

tbh you aren’t funny

Ad Hominem: a fallacy wherein you fail to address the topic by pointlessly targeting a person. Try again.

UNVOTE

i dont get bystander if she’s a wolf at all. i don’t get her if she’s a town at all as well

1 Like

i asked first

also i dont care to answer you
its not my issue

your answer that you’re looking for doesn’t need an answer lol

ive been plenty ai

youg uys play too seriously

mm

VOTE: Rhea

idk
though it probably depends on effort too
like if a wolf isn’t trying that hard they’d have less of a filter for bizarre reads (which is reasonable here)

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaa I like to play seriously

it feels like a paradox hazard kinda game

gl

i forgot if any of you were even in that game so ignore that

I’m town, I know you’re town because your thoughts cohesively register a shared confidence in winning the game and mesh well with mine, I know Garfooled is town for aforementioned reasons, I know Zug is town now because his tonal disparity was explained and he’s hitting particular high notes that I didn’t see in his wolf game. I’m confident in this build.

I’m either misclearing Leafia or it’s exactly Rhea and Bystander.

2 Likes

i find bystander’s entitlement that she deserves to be townread / doesn’t deserve to be questioned / that other people should play the way she wants them to towny / consistent with how she’s acted in past town games

i definitely don’t condone / approve it, but.

1 Like

whats the difference between garfooled and bystander, for you?

iirc “garfooled town because she gave up”

I think the obvious solution is to kill Rhea, and if they flip town you kill Leafia because of the theoretical Magnus / Leafia world?

Gar could be a sicko but I’m not reading that.

1 Like

Bystander felt upset to not be townread yesterday when I pointed out that random case and overstated their significance, and then just shrugging about the POE today and hyperfixating on the vote first.

Contrast that to Gar, who couldn’t have cared less if they were eliminated immediately, felt comfortable in thread on the first day, and focused on investigating player agenda near dusk. “Switched on”, per se. Garfooled tends to be extremely pure as a villager, although that might just be me since they tend to get misexecuted an awful lot.

2 Likes

omg you’re soooo towny!!

Thanks, I know I’m brilliant.

2 Likes

was Splatfest Gar’s best wolfgame? I don’t like looking at games I wasn’t in for meta much, but I figure I should at least look at it since I’ve heard they did pretty well

Splatfest was Gar’s best wolfgame, yeah. They exhibited potential in earlier games, but tended to sink early due to a lack of (I think) self-confidence. Garfooled singlehandledly carried that game, as everyone says.

2 Likes