The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

unless it takes like 20 hours to post then im afk

shes the coperrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

thank you :)

what about the chris pratt movie

L

1 Like

wow im so sleepy i do jot have any reaction to the last few posts inwas gonna push to kill magnus as a leafia partner but then leafia was like ā€œwhat the fuck are you talking aboutā€ so i townread her now :thumbsu

i feel my melatonin kicking in gn

oh yeah iā€™ll sheep btw VOTE: garfooled

What?

This is a very archetypical Leafia post, and since she rands town all the time Iā€™m inclined to townlean it. Let me check Jail (the game), though, and I would like input from the other self-proclaimed Leafia experts, whenever they are ready to give it

1 Like

Okay so I skimmed over her ISO:

This is her first ā€œLeafia wallā€ post, and itā€™s pretty different. Budget Leafia wall. The typical Leafia town opener consists of quoting multiple things that grabbed her attention, and writing short snippets, one short sentence or a few words. Sometimes she can write a small paragraph but most of the time it will be a few words.

Interestingly it took her a while to write this in that game. It was nowhere near her opening posts. Let me double check with Paradox Hazard to see if she did what I perceive to be the ā€œLeafia Openerā€ *note this

Structurally this is the Leafia Wall - but itā€™s only replying to one person. The true (town) Leafia Wall is always her replying to multiple people.

She had one more wall at Hippo but that was towards endgame and it doesnā€™t seem relevant, Hippo himself wrote a bunch of ā€œHereā€ posts so it was a separate thing

Anyway looking at Paradox Hazard:

She wrote multiple posts with this structure. This is what I mean

So, I am concluding that Leafia is towny for her True Wall she wrote here. Or at the very least, she is mimicking what I think is towny for her, in a different way from her last wolf game. I would like input from you two about this idea @Magnus @Zugzwang

2 Likes

Pandora also opened in the way Iā€™d expect her to - being a mystery. She has acted similar way as both town and mafia in prior games. I wish I could give some more thoughts or insight there but I donā€™t have anything

I donā€™t have any thoughts on the Magnus posts surrounding Zugzwang and Garfooled. The ones with Zugzwang went over my head they were quite lengthy and I was tired, the thing with Garfooled Iā€™m waiting before chiming in

I feel like we are having a decent start, and letting things progress naturally I anticipate will lead to a fine result

I donā€™t mean to be forceful, but just in case anybody feels like posting here and doesnā€™t have a direction on what to talk or think about, here is a pointer:

1. What do you think about Garfooled? So far she has been the slot with the most contention; a bunch of exchanges involving her that resulted in a couple of votes

2. What do you think about the Magnus Zugzwang duo? Iā€™m calling them a duo because they have shown indication of putting in effort and being vocal, as well as leading. Is the duo clean, or could one or both of them be indicating they want to powerwolf? If they are town, would you trust their accuracy or would you rather follow yourself?

quiet person
ahaheh

why are u doing this right now

1 Like

tutus posts are like lowkey scary im ngl

2 Likes

ok i shall do as u caommand let me read first tho

2 Likes

Hi bystander! Im surprised that this is one of the first posts you replied to. It would make sense if you were catching up to the thread backwards - but you first replied to post 96 and then jumped to post 151 two minutes later.

In what order did you catch up, or are reading, the thread?

To answer your question - I am attempting to read Leafia. Is there anything of concern, to you?

Nothing to be afraid of!

3 Likes