The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

UNVOTE

A player is a player they’re still 1 against me, and towneies who follow him + mafia

1 Like

I guess now that I’m re-reading ISO, I want to believe derps does prefer wolfing, and if he is that sort of player then maybe his ISO is TWTBW = town is my new gut, lol

Why are you so obsessively concerned about getting misexed later on? It’s D1, nobody has any flip info (except wolves I guess), you don’t have a real wagon on you, and if you’re town you can probably find more useful things to worry about than latching onto Hippo’s push on you.

Other wagons aren’t looking good either

Luxy had derps who is another wagon and Tutuu who was a wagon
Derps has rhea and sheep who are hard to read when they post walls, sheep a bit less

Okay @Zugzwang I lied about FAM2. In FAM2 I didn’t mention Wind at all until Day 3 where I had him PoE’d. I think he didn’t interact too much Day 1 and 2 and was busy. However, I re-evalled on it pretty quickly once they started defending themselves, although they were later shot in ITAs.

1 Like

I’d rather just not have a ticking bomb on me whenever hippo feels opportunistic

1 Like

That is more or less my experience playing with Derps, yeah
I do feel like I find him more easily when he’s town, but I’m pretty sure there were several games in which everyone except for me thought he was scummy and he was town and got misexed?
I think even in FAM4 he had a lot of scumreads on him, mine included, because he claimed 3P and then walked it back. I don’t remember what he flipped but I think it was also town. Lol

Oh yeah that was the FAM game when I pretty much had no clue what was going on lmao

Btw guys
Remember the roles don’t flip when you die
So if you are town and you’re a wagon at EoD you might wanna make sure you claim or breadcrumb in case you flip
Don’t out your role otherwise. I don’t want people painting targets on their backs.

I guess I have seen phraze name mentioned 1 or 2 times and I want to say I don’t really support like a CFD there for example; Apo was wanting to give phraze space and then I think I @ Apo asking about that and they just ghosted me lmaooo so like if apo didn’t respond I might just want to assume that that’s appropriate for that player idk

I wanted to give Phraze space but nothing happened with the space she was given lmao

This is also for the record what I want to do to creature who is really probably meta wolf lol

Also it would be nice if anyone else here is like familiar with creature meta and can sanity check me

Lmao ok yea fair ig

Like, this is the ONLY game-related post she’s made, in response to bystander

I will trust you windward lead us to victory today

And it was 22hours ago

I’m familiar with his meta, I haven’t isod him yet

Read as: I haven’t actually seen his posts yet

Derps’ progression on me. Amounts to didn’t see anything towny in their ISO, but I don’t consider myself a player who townclears myself consistently on Day 1, I find I manage that Day 2/3 tbh.

Bionic’s progression on me is basically nothing - I don’t think he actually had any independent thoughts about me directly. However, I don’t think sheeping for them is AI?