The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Oh yeah that was the FAM game when I pretty much had no clue what was going on lmao

Btw guys
Remember the roles don’t flip when you die
So if you are town and you’re a wagon at EoD you might wanna make sure you claim or breadcrumb in case you flip
Don’t out your role otherwise. I don’t want people painting targets on their backs.

I guess I have seen phraze name mentioned 1 or 2 times and I want to say I don’t really support like a CFD there for example; Apo was wanting to give phraze space and then I think I @ Apo asking about that and they just ghosted me lmaooo so like if apo didn’t respond I might just want to assume that that’s appropriate for that player idk

I wanted to give Phraze space but nothing happened with the space she was given lmao

This is also for the record what I want to do to creature who is really probably meta wolf lol

Also it would be nice if anyone else here is like familiar with creature meta and can sanity check me

Lmao ok yea fair ig

Like, this is the ONLY game-related post she’s made, in response to bystander

I will trust you windward lead us to victory today

And it was 22hours ago

I’m familiar with his meta, I haven’t isod him yet

Read as: I haven’t actually seen his posts yet

Derps’ progression on me. Amounts to didn’t see anything towny in their ISO, but I don’t consider myself a player who townclears myself consistently on Day 1, I find I manage that Day 2/3 tbh.

Bionic’s progression on me is basically nothing - I don’t think he actually had any independent thoughts about me directly. However, I don’t think sheeping for them is AI?

Ngl I just searched on mu for posts abt it lmfao

I gathered that he is nothingburger as wolf which checks out here

1 Like

Have u said if u think anything abt marluna

Mainly addressed to windward away

Ok I looked at his posts and he’s like squarely in wolf meta actually

Plus Bionic seems to be jumping all over the place tbh

1 Like

Lmfao

Yeah I gutread their 2 posts as wolfy because I was wondering where the followup was
But I was more into the idea of giving them more time than i was with Phraze cause I think I misread Marluna in FAM4? I had this misconception that they post very little content or read explanations as a wolf, but apparently it sometimes happens when they’re town and probably just busy. Sometimes Marluna posts more, though, and then there’s a lot more to read them off. I just don’t really know what to do with them at the moment, so not really a priority wagon or anything.

Ok ty