The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Really

I at least remember being like wow this is one of the best examples of thread spew that I have seen

I couldve sworn I heard that Lee posts equal amounts as any alignment but has no actual content as a wolf

it was me and tutuu cuz me lee tutu wolfed together as a team lol

1 Like

I feel like I remember Apo calling lee town for similar reasons and someone else like maybe luxy or smth

God do I have to go find this lol would that be useful rn

and we discussed a bit and ended up on likely towen but like

they’re fairly new to mafia

their first game, they rolled wolf and were pretty frozen; they got D1ed
game here

he rolled town in Dethy, and was significantly more solvey

this meta was then used to catch w!Lee in FAM4, where he was a lot less active/solvey (D1, he would’ve had, like, ~7 posts, but I pressured him to reach 11 because of my role)

so yeah in general he’s tended to be less active/solvey as wolf, but he’s also new so I wouldn’t be too surprised if he improved

2 Likes

idk maybe im wring if i didnt see that

but what i remember is tutu and me talking abt it.

earwig

?

Ok I think regardless like

If u agree they were town I think it’s fair memory to say they had a decent start in context of meta ?? According to numerous people

I would rather do like phraze or creature who have at no moment start or end impressed

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok I have to eat dinner now
be back soontm

yes

Alr ty

Curious to know, do you think there are any higher posters (non-slankers) who are worth wagoning instead? Or are you fine with just going for the slankers who have like no content?

I think I kinda just expressed agreement with what other said on LittleLee

that was a joke the context is hippo called me wolf so i called him town for no reason

1 Like

he uvoted me
@Hippopablompoyeetus i still have my eyes on you :eye::eye:

I quite prefer to do someone who is relatively slanking

Like, this has been addressed like there’s gotta be some wolf in the people who are more doing ok lol, and if u asked me to name some guesses like I suppose I could

But aiming in this pool is in line with like what I feel / have felt today and my reads and like my general philosophies and stuff lol

1 Like

I’m sick so i will be less active for a while

its ok