The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Fwiw I like all the people voting Derps atp

VOTE: Phraze

Gonna do an interest check here.
If you guys tell me this is a bad idea or that you’re not willing to vote, I’ll move elsewhere.

1 Like

Honestly my problem might be that I’m very 50-50 on the Derps voters
But that’s a me problem and not really a read problem

Er, why is Marluna voting themselves

…joke vote?
Wtf

I did see this earlier but forgot to actually look at it

I ISO’d just before them to check if they’d posted more than 2 posts overnight and they simply voted themselves because hippo voted them.

I was thinking about drawing attention to it but then I was like they only have 4 posts and I didn’t want people thinking I was just trying to shift my wagon to a lowposter lol

2 Likes

Can I have some info on little Lee

Like play style/meta

Iirc from isoing them earlier they haven’t made a single read

Honestly I can’t think of why town OR wolf would do it, other than as an awkward joke
I’m just gonna ignore it and hope they do something more alignment indicative

I’d vote from phraze or Marluna atp

1 Like

or creature but the world doesn’t seem ready for that

1 Like

One read so far, on bystander

I think I’ve heard that Lee is kinda polarized by their post content, but I don’t think I’ve played with them before
Or maybe they were in FAM4 and I just never read their posts lol

They just feel frozen tbh - I’m not sure of their meta however

1 Like

Maybe I should just ignore meta because ALL of the lowposters seem to be polarized on post content or count, except maybe Marluna

…but if I ignore meta then they all still have like zero content

this is an interesting progression

when I saw the first post, before going to sleep, I thought “the joking tone of this post implies tutuu thinks I’m town, but yeah tutuu TRs me so that makes sense”
evidently based on the later 2 posts they actually have tinfoil though

when I initially saw them I felt it was bad, because the tinfoil on me seemed to come out of nowhere, and the last post especially feels like planning too far ahead
but upon thinking more IDK if I see a point in posting any of this as wolf, and tutuu likely knows I have a mild tendency to OMGUS (I try not to, but it almost always biases my thoughts anyway)

@tutuu, when did you start having tinfoil on me?

1 Like

I thought for a while that Marluna freezes as a wolf because I saw it happen twice
But then I also saw them do it once or twice as town and gave up on that read
I do think, when they’re town, they can make themselves more obvious because you can tell by the conviction of their reads how much they actually believe them. Like I don’t believe right now that they really believed their sulit read.
But iirc they made convincing enough posts in a game where they were a wolf too?
They’re more of a BotF player iirc so maybe that factors into their play style

I should probably go to sleep so I make it to work in time tomorrow
So… Phraze wagon yea or nay? Otherwise I’ll move somewhere I can be convinced.

I would veto little lee counterwagon for today. I feel like they were threadspewed at the start

If the dropoofff continued into day 2 I agree that would be bad

1 Like

What was the threadspew? I saw that their first post looked suspiciously like “hello fellow townies” but other than that I didn’t note much.