The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Anyway though

Anyone interested in a Tutuu push?

I don’t have that much reason beyond instantly locking his first post as being wolfy

1 Like

Ok VOTE: tutuu

Tutuu also didnt really so much of a defense considering everyones been piling on them

Sucks to be him ig

I mean
is it wrong though?
Magnus didn’t think so, and they were correct when using it in TADC mafia

also Catbae said this in Singers FM:

do you have towngames you can link where you posted [better / more detailed] stuff

I wish user catbae was here

I taught catbae everything they know, dont worry i am here

I feel strange about it
it feels… apologetic, almost? also now that I read it again, I feel like I’ve seen some similar posts from tutuu; I’d have to check what games they’re from though

what do you find towny in it?

i think this is a villagery post from tutu. I don’t think that post bugs a wolf enough to break it down like they did - it suggests tutu cares enough to figure out what it means alignment-wise

I liked this post as well because of the wording and the conclusion. Usually wolves would force a read here. Referring a previous game demonstrates tutu was actually contemplating about their read.

Nothing super strong but im leaning v. I see tutus brain solving :eyes:

@sheepsaysmeep

3 Likes

1 Like

Wow I had no idea, that’s beautiful

yeah I can’t find this
I thought it might’ve been w!tutuu’s explanation of why they didn’t townread me in TADC, but it feels pretty different:

so idk

this does remind me of my take on their read here tho

initially I thought “mmmmmmmmmmmm the lack of detail is strange” but tutuu found me as town super quickly in Combinatorics, for reasons I never understood, and tbf it’s a ~known fact that I’m mildly volume polarized

I see the opposite
while it varies based on individual meta, wolves are more likely to check the votecount more often, from what I know
so it’s towny for sulit to not have noticed

I think its null

unless your accusation is “they’re lying about having not checked the votecount” rather than “a townie would’ve checked the votecount”

but I don’t see any point in lying about that

Basically today our options are Tutuu or Bionic unless someone else wants to throw a new name in

towny post
a wolf with TMI is less likely to get the impression everyone’s wolfy

live footage of me and hippo at f4

(we’re both town and we will give mafia the free win)