The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

You don’t have much of a “whole” at the moment: your posts consist of complaining that you have been previously misexecuted, saying you won’t be available much, and then hoping you haven’t been executed yet. If you would like to read me based on your actions, then please take more actions. Do you have any suspicions at the moment?

1 Like

SirDerpsAlot (3): sulit, Apocryphal, tutuu
WindwardAway (1): Bionic
sulit (1): Marluna
tutuu (1): sheepsaysmeep
SirDerpsAlot. (1): Rhea
Phraze (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (9): Frostwolf103, LittleLee, Phraze, Creature, Luxy, Zugzwang, SirDerpsAlot, bystander, WindwardAway

someone noticed me. good job.

@Hippopablompoyeetus why me

post reads

this is like the first interaction we have and you don’t acknowledge my post about you. sus

Bruh Moment

girl

probagky towny though LMAO

1 Like

I agree and im more confident on bys town

ok

why tho

idk i love being talked about

1 Like

I think its a good read and you have exhibited good / pro-town reads on lhf slots in past town games to my memory. iirc as wolf you didnt wanna help town as much by townreading the lhf slots. I also think that as town one of your favorite things to do is make townreads of this structure. For example “this person finds me annoying therefore i think they’re town”. “This is surface level Bad therefore its Good” is what i think you enjoy saying a lot

1 Like

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot.

I could’ve sworn I put the period after the vote rather than in it.

wow

i like folers

1 Like

Phraze is being somewhat unreasonable here and that’s villagery.

1 Like

SDA > Sheep > Luxy > WWA > Marluna > Frostwolf > Bionic

Maybe

1 Like

me at the bottom?

1 Like

I dont have a specific scumread on Sheep. I just agree that he’s trying to look towny. Which isn’t necessarily a wolf trait but it’s a potential one and I don’t have a lot of scummyness to look at

1 Like