The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

in life, you’re either a slanker or a spanker

1 Like

Ok I guess I’m here for now

Although still mobileposting

I assume you all have found a good wagon on someone whose posting is actually terrible and not just someone who openly told the thread they couldn’t post today, right?

Who are you referring to when you say this?

He is sarcastically venting about himself or others being mischopped in prior games after saying they couldn’t post a lot

I didn’t check what the wagons were like

I was afraid I’d wake up to like five votes on me

This used to happen a lot in the past whenever I couldn’t pull an Apocryphal

Please allow players to answer questions for themselves, rather than volunteering answers for them.

My phone is at 12% I’m dying

Thank you.

I actually find this quite villagery: a wolf who is genuinely worried that they will come back and find themselves a top wagon (because they are a wolf) can simply check the votes and see that it isn’t the case. It is a worry that most everyone has, and it is a worry that is distinctly seen as a consequence of being a wolf and thoroughly suppressed. Posting this in the thread as a wolf would be virtually tantamount to openwolfing, at least to a player without an established meta of doing so as town.

Meanwhile, somebody worrying about being misexecuted as town is something people are plenty willing to express in thread, given the people around them are the ones who can stop it, and the majority of players have a town win-condition would prefer to stop a misexecution. That isn’t true as a wolf.

I had this thought when I first saw Creature’s post, but I wanted to hear him explain what he was saying and why he was saying it in order to be more sure. I find his explanation and his previous complaint in his opener in line with the idea that he is a villager worrying about being misexecuted.

Of course, I do not know Creature. There is a chance he is simply replicating a meta that he has as town, and so I cannot be entirely sure that this is a villager’s behavior, but it is absolutely behavior that initially comes from a villager mindset, whether this game or a previous one he is copying, and so I find it very towny.

Pull and Apocryphal…

Things I hate about FoL

It shortens my ellipses to three dots only

Is Rhea Kuti plz?

Is Rhea Kuti plz?

I am not.

Oh your pfp seemed really similar

It’s Stevie Nicks.

I’d still say this is an easy thing for a wolf to say but whatever

Also maybe I overreacted because this ain’t MU and not everyone expects me to have a large number of posts

It is an easy thing for a wolf to say, but it also usually would not buy them any favor with a village. Most people would look at somebody make a post like that and call it wolfy for worrying about being executed when not a single vote had been placed on them. I don’t see why a wolf would make it unless copying a town meta.

1 Like

Oh well whatever I’ll take it

It’s quite weak but also it’s a start

Would you say you would probably make that post as a wolf, as opposed to just “wolves in general”?