The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Phraze’s post was in response to this?

Wasn’t my ISO like less than 50 posts in Anni lmfao

Eh
Actually yeah, that’s a bit of an inconsistency? Vig is scum for not shooting frost but also the wagon on frost has scum?

she’s saying there’s probably scum on frostwolf wagon for no reason

if anything she said frostwolf could be scum and then the next line of her post was that

it was just really weird and I think TMI frost town is a possible explanation lol

1 Like

Ngl I’d buy that explanation cause I didn’t even remember that post by her but I liked it so clearly I saw it

(This was in response to Frost)

[quote=“bystander, post:1658, topic:9100, full:true”]

This was the reason I started looking for hippo town games to see if hippo made more townreads as town.

Bys’ treatment of hippo overall

Honestly I probably saw it and went “oh good phraze is posting” and didn’t actually look at the content lol

And this

Is that why wolves killed tutuu lmao

@phraze if you see this can you describe the progression on bionic here? first of all just what the progression was lol, like were you always finding them sus, even in the early posts? what felt comfortable in that 2nd-last post?

Oh no did she rule of three bystander

Tbh I think we mightve been top 3 town consensus then but still
Those are super consensusy reads

Great to stick your deepwolf partner there

consensussy

1 Like

Amoung

1 Like

Hate

1 Like

:skull:

this also felt kinda consensusy in like a +1 scum point way. like there actually are some places that are like oh I guess interesting but overall it just underwhelmed me. like I thought phraze would have super like whoa what takes lol idk

Actually I can agree with that
for someone disconnected from the game, she had a mysteriously high awareness of the consensus
versus Lee who, like, didn’t even check the flips

That is a very good point