Great to stick your deepwolf partner there

consensussy

1 Like

Amoung

1 Like

Hate

1 Like

:skull:

this also felt kinda consensusy in like a +1 scum point way. like there actually are some places that are like oh I guess interesting but overall it just underwhelmed me. like I thought phraze would have super like whoa what takes lol idk

Actually I can agree with that
for someone disconnected from the game, she had a mysteriously high awareness of the consensus
versus Lee who, like, didn’t even check the flips

That is a very good point

I mean she didn’t need to have high level reads but that was all very consensus

Eeeeeee

Why did I decide to shield her :sob:

Phraze pairs Wind and Bys in almost all of her reads, whether she is scumreading them or townreading them.

Idk Phraze seems to have the vibe of, "I haven’t been around much so don’t really know what’s going on, but then has a very consensus read list?

1 Like

Like I literally argued with bystander that phraze was wolfy that’s why we wagoned her

Just that her posts after I left during eod were OK

But by then I’d given meta on what I expected to see from her so maybe she got pinged in wolfchat and was told to just emulate her town meta long enough to escape poe

I doubt w!Phraze does this with two wolfbuddies and is more likely to try and tie one of her wolfbuddies to a townread teammate

Not only does she do that, she starts by townreading me and scumreading bystander but then using my townread on bystander as an excuse to townread bystander too

Player*

bruh someone was like lol little lee was my teammate in fam4 and just didnt post but like lee totally has a decent number of posts lol

1 Like