Oh man, what a bad time tl stop shielding frost lmao

I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

Gg wolves though, that was sneaky

2 Likes

Ahh lol ok

Gg phraze, the vig claim was sus but you still saved yourself lol

1 Like

Well my association reads were kinda right

Bionic wasn’t paired with Frost, Lee wasn’t paired with sheep, and my early pairing of bystander and Phraze came back to put them both in PoE but I dropped it lol

Too bad I pretty consistently picked the townie in all of the pairings

Also, good job convincing me Frost was actually a wolf lol? I’m sorry Frost :sweat_smile:

Also sorry for catching bystander for the wrong reasons but that’s kinda funny, I paired her with Frost and unpaired her with Phraze at the end lol

At least my towncore was fine, though, Apo and Luxy were town

I did have a doubt that sheep was a wolf and Frost was town, but if I’d acted on it I would’ve voted outside the thunderdome and probably on Lee which also would’ve ended the game lol

Frost’s reads were good :sob:

Yeah

The holster FPS wouldnt have been necessary, but this is exactly against Sheep in case he betrays.

1 Like

If I have done it sooner, I wouldnt be in that position.

I blame myself on lack of motivation and putting unreasonable SoD/EoD for my timezone

1 Like

It’s ok, I was also very unmotivated to stay up later or else I would’ve waited until the last moment to vote :sweat_smile:

Sheep’s posts were actually sus by that point but for whatever reason I thought it was a sign you might be paired lol

I was a bit afraid of attempting a CFD to sheep first and screwing up the wagons so that wolves would have contro, so I didn’t