The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

If you want, I can link a few games later, both wolf and town so that you can make a better judgement about my alignment

I also don’t like how you handled Hippos slot, it felt like when I was reading your ISO esp near EOD it was almost like you switched your view on them like every other time you mentioned them

I might look at them, I generally try not to let meta influence my reads super directly and usually when I do compare games I’m exclusively looking for clear tonal differences which oft is useless with half decent mafia players

big balls. i cant not respect it. damn if sda is wolf he’s wolfing like a champ. i wanna call him town

:joy_cat:

1 Like

damn already got em lolcatting

1 Like

apo why are you acting like a villager and being reasonable? very suspicious of you to do that

Because I am a villager, and contrary to popular opinion, capable of being reasonable

2 Likes

But also

Derps is unfamiliar with my bullshit and is therefore just wrong in his read :joy_cat:

Because like

Shifting gears often on a read, not actually that common, but also

Look at how hippo played

From a retrospective wholistic standpoint, obvtown. My gut told me so

But his literal actual posts everytime I interacted with them or read them? Wolfy as fuck

VOTE: apocryphal

:scream: :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Such is the tragedy of mafia

Nyahuh

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

And here I was, putting you into my towncore

1 Like

Absolute tragedy

1 Like

i think sheep is onto something

VOTE: apocryphal

What the hell

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like